Web Toolbar by Wibiya
 
 
 

GL PROFILES

More Friends = More Fun

 
 

GL
Tweets !

12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

 

sponsored links

COMMENTS

127 Comments | Add Yours

Add Your Comment!

Public school forcing girls to take pregnancy tests--or else

Imagine that you’ve just started a new year at school when rumors begin to fly. Your classmates are whispering that you’re pregnant, and whether you are or...
127 Comments | Add Yours
SORT: OLDEST FIRST | NEWEST FIRST
 

that's so horrible! I don't support teen pregnancy but what kind of teachers bully their own students? And what if a girl's not even really pregnant and they force her to take a bunch of tests? Thats just mean. Someone should really start a petition or something against these people!!!

by nightstrike75 on 8/6/2012 6:24:44 PM

 
 

First of all, if they kick out the girl, they need to kick out the guy for GETTING her pregnant. And second of all, just because a girl is pregnant doesn't mean that she shouldn't be allowed to go to school! Forcing pregnancy tests probably makes them feel violated and uncomfortable, and also there are teenage girls who get abortions. But kicking someone out because they're pregnant doesn't benefit anyone- because a lot of the girls will want to stay in school even though they're pregnant.

by kandyko111 on 8/6/2012 6:21:36 PM

 
 

that is totally not right yes i dont agree with getting pregnant in highschool but that goes to far you would want them to dis-continue with schooling
But heres the REAL question what if they got raped? it would be against their will to do it so its not really their fault and they would kick them out because of that i mean really?

by jazmine ann on 8/6/2012 6:17:14 PM

 
 

this is just wrong.

by Alykat18 on 8/6/2012 6:13:21 PM

 
 

OMG! The school shouldn't be allowed to do that! What about the man that got the girl pregnant? does he get kicked out of school too?! the choice was the girls decision to get pregnant in the first place! So leave her alone! Only 70% end up leaving school. What about the 30% that don't?

by kirby<3 on 8/6/2012 6:01:33 PM

 
 

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 5:55:57 PM

 
 

This school's rules are completely out of line. This article says that 70% of pregnant teens leave school. Aren't schools supposed to protect these teens from their classmates' discrimination and help them stay in school? Forcing girls to take a pregnancy test does nothing to help the rumors floating around. It's the girl's own fault if she gets pregnant and the school shouldn't be the one to confirm it. Also, how humiliating would it be to be forced to take a pregnancy test and go to the doctor even if you have never even been sexually active in your life! All just based on a rumor! Think about the talk you would get from your parents when the school called them about that. Even if you weren't actually pregnant!

by Pinklife on 8/6/2012 5:55:19 PM

 
 

Hi girls I am a quiet girl age ranged 9-14 who sees a lot.
If you have any questions come to me, I am an advice QUEEN! I mainly can help with friendship but anything else is accepted too! You can find my advice page by looking at my page.

ASK AWAY!

by Glitterheart16 on 8/6/2012 5:51:30 PM

 
 

Brand new advice queen page!!!


*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 5:51:13 PM

 
 

It's partly the fault of the guy they were with too, but you don't see them getting kicked out of school.

by brownichick on 8/6/2012 5:40:07 PM

 
You must be signed in to post a comment. SIGN IN or REGISTER

ADD A COMMENT

 
What form of social media is currently taking over your time?



 
 
30
:
23
:
59
:
59
DAYS
 
HOURS
 
MIN
 
SEC

It's a DIY delivery!

 

CLICK HERE to snag a cute craft box filled with dazzling DIY materials, cinchy step-by-step instructions, awesome inspo and more—all delivered right to your door!

 

It's FINALLY our 20th birthday! To celebrate, we've rounded up our all time fave (and all time best) fashion and beauty tips 'n' tricks, amazing boy/bestie/life advice plus room DIYs, amazing recipes and top 20 lists exclusively for you right here on girlslife.com.

To join the fun, 

CLICK HERE

 
Posts From Our Friends

sponsored links