13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Snack attack! 5 bites to avoid

We all know chips ‘n’ chocolate aren’t the stuff healthy bods are made of, and while we definitely snap ‘em up every so often, this week, we’ve...

THE place to be
We talk about fashion/beauty, celeb gossip, guys, and advice about life in general. We need 2 custom officers, so join and ask about that. I also just need members in general. A club isn't much fun when you only have five members. If you have any ideas for me to add to my club, let me know on my profile.
~bookworm2000 ☼
BTW, if you want to join, I need you to help advertise, thanks!!!

by bookworm2000 on 4/4/2013 4:08:37 PM

MODMODMOD!
I eat really unhealthy. I've been wanting to turn over a new leaf but I don't know where to start and I'm tempted easily! Help!

Hey girl! Ask your mom or dad to but less junk and get one or two healthy alternatives (hummus instead of salsa, pita chips instead of potato chips). xoxo

Kate G.

by luvleylady13 on 8/28/2012 9:29:08 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm so scared to tryout fro anything- singing, cheerleading, dancing. How do i get the confidence??
S

Hey S,

I always feel better when I'm more prepared for the thing I'm trying! So talk to the coach of the team or the instructor - ask them what sorts of exercises or drills you should do in order to be the best for tryouts. Show your interest and try to get a sense of what it's like to be on the team. Then, work HARD and practice every day. Once tryouts roll around, you'll feel way more prepared - and even though the nerves will probably still be there (it's healthy), they won't be so bad Smile

Lauren C.

by DramaDudette on 8/26/2012 11:17:12 AM

MOD!
whats something i can eat for lunch thats heathly and will keep me full throgh out the day? Smile

Hey girly! It's a great idea for lunches to eat a lot of protein and avoiding lots of sugar! Sugar makes you want more, whereas protein gives you energy and will keep you fuller longer! Here's an article on some meal suggestions! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/01/04/meal-makeovers.aspx Hope this helps! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jbug77 on 8/22/2012 1:37:40 PM

mod mod mod
i started cheerleading for my town a few weeks ago and i find that alf way through practice i get extrmely tired and need a water break every 15 minutes...i hve no idea why this happens. i exercise every day and practice 4days a week. could this be caused by the way i eat? is there something specific that i should be eating before practice to get energized? thnks!

Hey girlie! Make sure you're eating protein and carbs before practice for energy! If this keeps up, you might want to see a doc! xoxo

Kate G.

by luvinlife12 on 8/20/2012 9:16:44 PM

Mod Mod
I'm going into 8th grade trying out for a Jv sport for my highschool. Yesturday i had a physical test with some other girls so the coaches can see if were ready. you have to pass everything and i failed the 1.5 mile. and have to take it again tomorrow if i want to try out. Everyone else made it but me. and im really nervous for tom. Ive been working out so much. i just get mad that i didnt get it. and not i fee like the same things gonna happen again. any help?

Hey girl, that's great that you're aimin' high! Just focus on your goal when you're running, and try to push yourself as much as you can (safely). Tell yourself that after that run, it doesn't matter if you've got any energy left. Give it all you've got, and if you don't make the team, there's always next year. Maybe you can find another sport with less demanding tryouts.
Carrie R.

by abbygirl12 on 8/14/2012 10:44:11 AM

I recently just tried the Belvita breakfast bars for women. They're yummy and are supposedly balanced nutrition wise. I didn't look too carefully, though. Smile

by Jewels96 on 8/9/2012 4:29:17 PM

MOD! MOD MOD!
Sometimes I just eat for no reason. and I really want to stop that because I don't usally eat the most healthy things. How can I fix it?

Hey girl! A lot of people eat when they're bored, it's so easy to do! The next time you feel like you're eating for no reason, try to keep yourself busy in another way like making a craft or reading. xxoo
Maggie P.

by pixie1599 on 8/9/2012 3:36:29 PM

wanna lose some pounds? dieing to tone up? join my club! "get thin NOW!" we will give great tips, workouts,recipes, and motivation whether you want to lose 5 pounds or 50!

by bubbles3956 on 8/8/2012 1:45:14 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Today was horrible, my friend was mean to me (not PMS ean, just MEAN), I was late to class, and the boys on the bus call me a cow. I was really sad when I came home, and I told my sister what happened, then she slapped me.. ?

hey! That is a really bad day, I am so sorry that all of those things happened! try to do something that makes you happy to take your mind off things. It's a cliche, but you'll feel better in the morning. Also, if those boys keep calling you names you should tell someone. That's not cool.

Helen S.