11 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

15 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

16 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Snack attack! 5 bites to avoid

We all know chips ‘n’ chocolate aren’t the stuff healthy bods are made of, and while we definitely snap ‘em up every so often, this week, we’ve...

I am addicted to Quaker Oats chocolate chip granola bars...they prob aren't that great for you :/ I'm gonna rethink that snack a bit

by maggie183 on 8/7/2012 4:51:24 PM

What if the granola is from the organic and natural section of the grocery store? Oh, you misspelled wiegh.

by iRead on 8/7/2012 4:36:38 PM

Hey Mod
I just can't lose weight I avoid everything that was on that list been doing it for 3 months all I did way gain a pound. I exercised too! HELP

Hey girl--

You might be at a healthy weight and weight loss isn't necessary. Talk to your doctor or a nutritionist to figure out if you are at an unhealthy weight. If you are, they will help you design a diet and exercise plan to help you lose weight.

best of luck!
simone s.

by AlphaDancer on 8/7/2012 4:24:35 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies (:

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/7/2012 4:21:41 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/7/2012 4:20:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm planning to start wearing makeup for grade 7 and was wondering how I should do makeup and what to avoid for school. Any advice? Thanks!

Hey Girl!

Try experimenting with some mascara and lipgloss. If you have blemishes you can try some concealer. For night time, try out some neutral colored eyeshadows.

good luck!
simone s.

by cloudyday on 8/7/2012 2:05:33 PM

Mod??? Help me I got high metabolism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Frown
My aunt said that if you make home made smoothies, without the ice, you gain weight, she did, and I started doing that for 4 months! I still weight the same, well, the doctor said I gained 2 pounds!!!!!!!!!Am I going to gain weight like this FOREVER!!!

Hey girl!

If you think you're underweight, you can talk to your dr or a nutritionist and she can recommend foods to help you gain weight. Chances are, you'll start to gain weight naturally as you get older. For now, just enjoy being small!

good luck!
simone s.

by Susmita24 on 8/7/2012 1:40:08 PM

In response to "favcolorgreen," High fructose corn syrup is equivalent to sugar. Eliminating it from your diet won't neccesarily make you way healthier. The one thing that will make you healthier, is limiting your sugar intake. Instead of using a cup of sugar on your cereal, you could use a tablespoon of honey, it will give you that same sweet taste in a smaller serving.

by gizmo001155 on 8/7/2012 1:22:26 PM

MOD,MOD,MOD,
So sunday I got a stomach virus, it was pretty bad and monday wasnt much better. Today I feel alot better, but I know I'm not entirely well. Tommrow my advanced theatre class is doing something for the school and I really want to go! Any tips on how to feel better? (oh ps I'm not contagious)
Thanks in advance!!

Hey girlie! Drink lots of fluids (sports drinks, ginger ale, water, and tea) and eat foods that are easy on your tummy (toast, rice, and other bland foods).  Hopefully you'll be back in action tomorrow! xoxo

Kate G.

by wxyz22 on 8/7/2012 11:04:52 AM

I have a really sensitive stomach to dairy and sugar! I know this is good because I really watch my weight and stay healthy,but I can't help feeling left out when it comes to sleepovers I always feel left out because I can't have like any of the desserts! Frown

Hey chicky! Try offering to make dessert and bringing something you CAN eat (bake with honey instead of sugar and no dairy).  I'm sure you can find delicious recipes and you can join in on snacking with your friends. xoxo

Kate G.