AN HOUR AGO @HayleeMoose agreed. essentials!

AN HOUR AGO Is your style on point? Prove it—and appear in @NFL's fashion campaign! #NFLteenstylecontest

1 HOURS AGO Time for full-blown fall beauty! We're loving these essentials:

Snack attack! 5 bites to avoid

We all know chips ‘n’ chocolate aren’t the stuff healthy bods are made of, and while we definitely snap ‘em up every so often, this week, we’ve...

I always make my own strawberry, bannah, blueberry smoothies.

by Sarah510 on 8/6/2012 9:05:28 PM

Wow! Yeah, this summer my parents decide to try a diet and that has us all looking at the facts on the back... We've changed so much that if I"m at a friends and look at ingredients I'm shocked how much is in some things...:\

by Acutiebookworm on 8/6/2012 8:59:00 PM

just completely eliminate high fructose corn syrup from your diet and you will be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy healthier ;))

by favcolorgreen on 8/6/2012 8:09:38 PM

I want to be an actress but when ever I look at actors, I see that they are super skinny. I have a medium rib cage so I cant be super skinny. Plus I have wide thighs. Please help...

hey! don't think about dropping pounds to meet a deadline. instead focus on having a healthy lifestyle year round with moderate exercise and a balanced diet. You may not drop weight in two weeks, but that's the way to maintain the right weight for your body. at girl's life we promote the idea that a healthy you is the most beautiful you there is. That being said I'm gonna direct you to our fitness page for all our info on healthy living Smile

Helen S.

by peacegirl1102 on 8/6/2012 7:44:13 PM

when they were talking about salad dressing they should have said weigh, not way. That bothers me!

by sarahaqua17 on 8/6/2012 7:38:48 PM

Oh, Boy!
on my profile
apply now

by camigal on 8/6/2012 6:21:03 PM

Ok, so I'm skinny, but I have some fat in my thighs and it makes me feel self concious when I sit down because it makes the top of my legs look bigger, which also makes me look weird because the bottom of my legs are skinny. What are some good exercises for toning thighs and helps to get rid of fat in your thighs and upper legs? Thank you!!

Hey! just so ya know, girls’ bodies change  a ton during the teen years and weight gain is normal. That being said I'm gonna direct you to this article

Helen S.

by Sheyenne on 8/6/2012 6:20:13 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 5:57:13 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 5:53:51 PM

I am a quiet girl age ranged 9-14 who sees a lot.
If you have any questions come to me, I am an advice QUEEN! I mainly can help with friendship but anything else is accepted too! You can find my advice page by looking at my page.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/6/2012 5:50:59 PM

Did you know that laughing actually burns calories? Just another reason to enjoy yourself today!
Do you watch movies online?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).