2 HOURS AGO Bust out a brand new you! How, you may ask? We have all the answers right here!: http://t.co/hC70M42weR

3 HOURS AGO Who run the world? Girls (& tampons)!: http://t.co/sF2jsA3yCU

3 HOURS AGO RT @Amber_Montana: Thanks for including me in your magazine this month @girlslifemag! pic.twitter.com/i536Du2w8k

COMMENTS

Snack attack! 5 bites to avoid

We all know chips ‘n’ chocolate aren’t the stuff healthy bods are made of, and while we definitely snap ‘em up every so often, this week, we’ve...

i want to start eating healthy when i head back to school.Got any healthy,low-calorie snacks that can satisfy my hunger??oh,and can u also give me healthy sandwich ideas to make for school?i would really apppreciate it! Smileplz reply to this message you didn't reply to my previous ones!

Helen S.

by hot mess on 8/6/2012 5:37:27 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Hopefully, we'll all meet at Broadway one day. JOIN MY CLUB, LIGHTS, CAMERA ,ACTION. If you're already in the club, go on, I posted a contest. Smile

by pretty123 on 8/6/2012 5:21:03 PM

great article!!
mod mod mod
what are some types of granola bars that ARE healthy? nature valley is my fave but i just wanted to be sure
thanks Smile

Hey girl! I don't have a list of the healthy ones, but check the nutritional facts on the back of the package.  If they have more than 10% or so of anything (carbs, sugar, fats), then they probably aren't as healthy as you think they are!

Kate G.

by dancerjj13 on 8/6/2012 4:33:46 PM

I am entering high school this September and I really want to make the field hockey team. I have religiously been going to all the captain's practices and all we do is run. The problem is that I am not that great of a runner. I am always feeling like I can't breathe when I run. How can I improve my breathing problem when I run and is a coach only going to focus on my lack of ability in running???

Hey girl! Running is a big part of any sport, so your coach might expect everyone to be at a certain level during try outs.  When you're running, try breaking in through your nose and out through your mouth at an even pace.  If you focus on your breathing, you'll be getting more oxygen to your body and will be able to push harder.  Try running a little bit outside of the captain's practices (on days that you aren't going to be running with other girls) and practice your breathing while you run.  The more you practice, the more natural it will be while you run at the captain's practices.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by neonbuddha on 8/6/2012 4:27:02 PM

Omg I love u guys for posting this!!!

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 4:01:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey if I put olive oil on my lashes will that help them grow or be healthier???

Hey chica! I haven't heard any firm benefits to rubbing olive oil on your eyelashes to have them grow.  Since they are hair like any other, and olive oil doesn't make other types of hair grow significantly, I don't think it'll help that much. xoxo

Kate G.

by kittykove2 on 8/6/2012 3:54:18 PM

Yum! I love Jamba Juice!I have to eat it in moderation because it has a lot of calories.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 3:50:08 PM