10 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

11 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

12 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

What do guys consider "going out"?

What do guys consider “going out”? Are you going out if you call each other? Do stuff together? I’m confused. Dave: Guys tend to take things literally. Therefore...

Hey girls! COme join my club Girls World <3 I am here to give advise and help you guys .
We can talk...
~Boys
~Fitness
~Bullys
~Friends
~Fashion
or whatever you need. Spots are open. You can apply to be a VP,Secretary,Advise Giver. Please join Smile

by EGJplay on 8/6/2012 2:34:39 PM

Hiya please Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Spots Open!!

∞Fashion Star

∞Vp

∞Treasurer

∞Secretary

∞Advice Princess

by Gracie206 on 8/6/2012 2:25:58 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:20:52 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:15:24 PM

Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!?? MOd!!!!!!!!!????????
Help??
My neighbor, who's a boy my age, taller, and a good friend told me to go to the skate park with him and later the movies..I do want to go...but as friends since I gotta bf, I feel like I'm betraying my bf, so I told him," yu know I gotta a bf, and I would love to go, but just has friends, just hanging out." He said," Um...okay? You don't gotta tell yur bf that, it's not like we're.." He hesitated and I finished the sentence for him, "Going out?" He said nervously," Noo, not a all! You foolish girl, why would yu say that?" I was about to reply when he ran to his house and said," Be ready on Saturday at 3pm!" His voice croaked a bit but nervous as well...I don't know what to do! I want to go..as friends...but I already know he has a crush on me, he told me that, ever since then, he tries to flirt, hang out with me, and finally ask me out, but says noo I'm not asking you out!

Hey girl! Don't go if you feel uncomfortable.  It's not fair for this guy to make you feel like you're cheatin' on your BF, and that's what it seems like.  This seems a lot like a date, so if I were you, I'd tell this boy nicelythat you can't go.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/6/2012 2:11:31 PM

Modmodmodmodmod
So yesterday I was texting this guy from my school. I kind of have a crush on him, but not a huge one. I don't talk a lot at school and he asked me why, to which I replied that Im
Not so great at making conversation. He told me that he would talk to me ok during the first week of school! I'm really nervous because school starts really soon (August 27th) and I've never actually talked to him let alone any guy face to face. I really want him to want to be my friend, because naturally I want everyone to be my friend. What should I say and do so that he will want to keep talking to me? Thanks so much!

Hey girl! Talk about the same things you talk about over text! If he's chatting with you there, he already wants to be your friend, so just say the same things you'd say when you're texting him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by janbradylolz on 8/6/2012 1:57:54 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:42:55 PM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/6/2012 12:32:49 PM

Um... I'm a really shy girl that doesn't fit in really. I'm really nerdy and I don't listen to the same music as alot of people in my school. I listen to country but mostly wrock(wrock=wizard rock). I'm a huge nerd and I have no idea how to flirt and this year a whole lot of new kids are coming to my school because of rezoning and alot of my girls are leaving. Are there any tips you can give me on shy girl flirting? Please?

Hey girl!

The key is to just be yourself. Yeah, you're shy, but you also have other cool qualities and interests that are perfect for flirty conversations. Even though you don't like the same music as a lot of people, that's something cool about you that can make you attractive. If a guy is listening to some hard core rap, suggest he try out country. That's a perfect way to start a flirty convo.

Rachael A.

by wrockgirl on 8/6/2012 12:21:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I really want to win the American West bag today! What can I do to win it?!???

Hey girl!

The winners are chosen at random so all you can do is enter! Good luck!

Rachael A.