12 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

15 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

16 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

What do guys consider "going out"?

What do guys consider “going out”? Are you going out if you call each other? Do stuff together? I’m confused. Dave: Guys tend to take things literally. Therefore...

I have to transfer schools away from my bf!! He's the GREATEST thing that ever happened to me and I still want to be with him!!! What do I do?

by ithelin on 11/11/2012 9:09:29 PM

Heey! So there is this one guy who went to public school with me and I always reallyyy liked him! But now that we are in high school he is dating my best friend who he just met 5 days ago! I don't know what I should do! Because I have liked him for so long I won't be able to just like forget him but if he is dating my best friend chances are we will have to see each other a lot!! Help!!!!

Hey! I'm sorry that's rough! Here are some tips for easing the pain: http://www.girlslife.com/category/splitsville.aspx

Helen S.

by Saradd14 on 9/8/2012 3:24:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I like this guy and I'm pretty sure he likes me back. We slow danced twice at the school dance ( people pretty much forced us to). I've seen him a few times over the summer at my sister's softball games. I don't know if he still likes me. My friend thinks I should slip my number Into his locker. What do you think I should do? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Can you try talking to him a little more? Smile and say a casual "hey" in the hallway, make small talk in the lunch line, chat online to ask him a question about the homework, etc. Just try to slowly grow closer as friends to see if you can get a sense of how he feels! Then you can always throw a little flirting/complimenting into the mix to see if he does it back Smile And if he seems into it, totally give him your number!
Lauren C.

by maggiemoos77 on 8/16/2012 10:16:55 PM

Mod mod mod I like one of my guy friends I flirt and he flirts back I am really sporty and play basketball and softball I think he likes me but I am going to be more girly this year and I am taller then him. Does being taller then him make him not like me?

Hey girl! I totally understand where you're coming from.  I'm super tall, and sometimes I worry that that scares guys.  The good news is, most guys are totally fine with that! If he isn't, you'll be able to find a guy who likes you for your awesome features instead of being jealous of them! xoxo

Kate G.

by mrm0203 on 8/13/2012 11:31:58 AM

i'm a little bit over weight do you think that guys will care about that?

by animal lover 2012 on 8/10/2012 5:48:24 PM

i have two questions the first question is i like this guy and i think he likes me to ,when i was on safly potrol i would wait for him and when i heard the door open i would start walking so he didn;t know i was waiting for him , when he saw me he would start talking to me and ask me questions ,so do you guys think he likes me?the second question is why do boys obsesse over boobs?

Hey girl! He might like you or he might just be friendly, I don't know him, so I can't say which it is.  Try flirting with him to see if he flirts back! And here's Bill & Dave's view on why guys go crazy for boobs: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/07/09/The-Scoop-Why-guys-go-gaga-for-ta-tas.aspx .  xoxo

Kate G.

by animal lover 2012 on 8/10/2012 10:01:18 AM

Hey Girls! Need any late night advice? I'll be up all night with my friends answering any questions you have. I'm not going to bed any time soon, so if you need a question answered right away, now's the time to ask! Click my name and go to 'Club Girl' or 'Advice Queen!' I'm president on Club Girl and VP on Advice Queen! See you there!!!

xoxo
ana*marie

by ana*marie on 8/10/2012 3:53:08 AM

Mod mod mod
Ok... So I have a problem with my friends. I've been best friends with this one girl for years and I love her to death! The rest of my group... Not so much. They're okay but I don't feel a connection to them. How would you suggest I move on without hurting anyone's feelings? I don't want to sound petty but I don't feel like I belong and most of the time I'm just annoyed with most of them! Including my best friend, there are only two people in our "group" that I'd miss in the slightest if I moved out of the country.
Thanks for your help Smile

Hey girl! Friend problems are hard to deal with, but I've def been there.  The best way is to branch out and try to make some new friends, while not completely cutting ties with old friends.  Friends can come and go, but it's always good to be considerate to everyone. xxoo
Maggie P.

by Jewels96 on 8/9/2012 4:38:19 PM

Do you watch Ghost Adventures on travel channel? Do you believe in ghosts? Do you just want a fun place 2 hang out? Ghost Adventures lovers is the club for u!! 1 position is open so join QUICKLY!!

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 5:22:31 PM

Need advice? Our chica's have you covered!
Oh, Boy!
club on my profile
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:32:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
I want to start wearing makeup, (before school starts) but I don't know how to bring it up with my mom because I don't know how she'll react. Any ideas?

Hey girl! NExt time you're headed to the grocery store or BTS shopping with your mom, bring up that you'd like to pick up some mascara or lip gloss if it's okay with her.  They key is to show her that you can put on a little bit of makeup (instead of a whole face of makeup, which she might not think you're ready for).  If she says no, you'll have to follow her rules, but if you ask calmly, she might say yes! xoxo

Kate G.

by HMS712 on 8/8/2012 11:21:43 AM

This is gross, but lately vaginal area is burning! It's also a little red. I think I'm about to get my first period soon. Could this have anything to do With that?? Also, I can't exactly see a doctor because I'm in another country! Do you think I should just wait a few days to see if it still hurts? Thanks

Hey chica! If you just wait a few days to see if it calms down, you should be fine.  If it doesn't, talk to your mom- you might have an infection.  xoxo

Kate G.

by eemmais1 on 8/8/2012 10:07:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
PLEASE HELP.
so i have this friend who really bugs me... she has to do everything with me. we dont got to the same school, however when we are together she has to do it everything with me. in addition, my parents think we are like bffs because she wants to do everything with me. and our parents are friends so they offer to take her places with us when i dont want to and want to take other friend. people say we look like too, which doesnt help at all either. please help it bothers me a lot. It is like if we go somewhere and i go see someone, she calls me to get me back where she is. and when i go buy food, she has to tag along. I dont really get it. i want to be independent but she prevents me from doing that. help!!! thanks

Hey Girl,

I know you feel annoyed but try to take it as a compliment that she wants to be around you so much. She probably feels lonely and doesn't have many other friends. Why not introduce her to a few new friends? That way she'll have more options when she's looking for someone to hang out with. In the mean time, try not to hurt her feelings-- maybe suggest a group hang out so she'll meet new people!

best of luck!
simone s.

by kmn21 on 8/7/2012 2:03:23 PM

MODMODMOD
I don't know if u can help me with this but...
I'm buying a Naked palette from urban decay and want to know if I should get Naked or Naked2.
I have dark brown eyes, dark brown/black hair, black eyebrows and lightish medium skin.
Any idea which would be better? Xoxo

Hey girl! Ask the girls at the makeup store you go to.  If you're ordering online, look at the reviews, a lot of people mention their coloring and you'll be able to see who likes what colors.  xoxo

Kate G.

by spacemadness on 8/7/2012 11:03:13 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Whenever I chat with my crush on my email account he always uses short words or just emoticons,should I take this as a bad thing? Or is it just the way 12 year old guys are?

Hey girl, Unfortunately, that's just the way guys are.  We're more into talk, and guys like doing things more, so guys of any age tend to use pretty short language.  xoxo

Kate G.

by snagmonkey on 8/7/2012 2:43:08 AM

I don't know why, but everytime I talk to a guy I like, I get awkward. It might be because of summer (because I haven't hung out with my friends) and the only human contect I've had is with my family, my bestfriend, and a few other friends (on facebook usually). It never was like this. I used to be funny and full of life, but now when I talk to people (Especially guys I like) I either come off weird or mean. How can I fix this? Also, how can I make up for silly things I've said? Also, I'm going to a different school than everybody I know, so will my new peers have to hear my awkwardness from now on?

Hey girl! You might be a little out of practice with flirting or small talk (it happens to the best of us), so before school starts, have a get together with some friends and get back in the swing of being your old self.  When you start at your new school, don't think about how awkward you are, think of how awesome you are! Focusing on your good points will keep you feelin' confident and ready to make new friends! xoxo

Kate G.

by xXKattXx on 8/7/2012 2:29:22 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
So recently I started dating my brother's best friend. My brother is cool with it, but my parents aren't so into the idea. They let me date who I want, but when we (my bf and I) are in the same room with my parents, it's awkward. Its not that they don't approve of him, it's that they don't like that he's at our house pretty much 24/7... I admit, we might spend a little bit too much time, but do you think they're overreacting?
Oh, and another question. My last boyfriend and I had sex. I didn't like it, and I'm not exactly proud of it, but we did. My last boyfriend is friends with my current. Do you think my boyfriend will pressure me to do things with him too? He doesn't seem like it, but IDK, I didn't think my ex would either.
Thanks!!!

Hey girl! To keep your parents happy, make sure your BF is going home at a reasonable time (or that you're not spending all your time with him when he hangs out with your bro late at night).  I'm sure your parents are just worried that all the time you guys spent together is going to lead to something serious, and they're naturally worried about that.  That brings me to your next question- NEVER let a guy pressure you into sex. Just because you've had it once, you don't need to have it with every guy you date.  If he pressures you, he isn't worth your time. xoxo

Kate G.

by whycantibeaninjaturtletoo on 8/7/2012 2:14:14 AM

MOD-
I know I'm a little out of the age group of typical GL girls, but I need some quick advice! I've been homeschooled my entire life, and I'm about to enter the 12th grade in a new state (we're moving). I've taken figure skating for years, but watching the Olympics has made me realize that I really should be pursuing my love - swimming. I work for a small boutique chain and have been planning to transfer stores, I just need to call the manager to confirm things, but I just heard from the swim team coach at the school I'll be going to, and she told me the swim team is super serious. I used to take private lessons, but I've never been on a swim team before, and haven't swam in years. Should I let go of my skating and my job to get top notch coaching in swimming? (That is, if I even get on the team.) It's a big risk, but the pay off would be amazing!! Then again, I've called the manager of this store so much asking to transfer, and I don't want to be a jerk by backing out now!

Hey girl! It seems like a pretty big risk to give up ALL of your extracurriculars just for one thing that might not pan out.  If swimming is all you want to do, the you can go for it, but giving up a job, skating, starting at a new school AND trying out for a super serious team seems like a lot of changes to handle at once.  Ultimately, it's up to you, but it's definitely something you need to talk to your parents about and think about a lot.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Jen on 8/7/2012 12:54:10 AM

i went out with this guy and now he is a jerk

by 1120sami on 8/6/2012 6:49:52 PM

mod mod mod!!!!
ok so my friend took me on vacay with her, and her bro brought a friend too. well we bacame friends, and a isota think he likes me but idk he says he doesnt. we text all the time and he asked if i would date him and i said i might (but hes 15 and im 13) but my mom would kill me and he said he would date me...hes a flirt but does he like me or not?

hey! I don't know it kind of seems like he does.

Helen S.

by lazylizards on 8/6/2012 5:55:00 PM

Hey girls! COme join my club Girls World <3 I am here to give advise and help you guys .
We can talk...
~Boys
~Fitness
~Bullys
~Friends
~Fashion
or whatever you need. Spots are open. You can apply to be a VP,Secretary,Advise Giver. Please join Smile

by EGJplay on 8/6/2012 2:34:39 PM

Hiya please Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Spots Open!!

∞Fashion Star

∞Vp

∞Treasurer

∞Secretary

∞Advice Princess

by Gracie206 on 8/6/2012 2:25:58 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:20:52 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:15:24 PM

Mod!!!!!!!!!!!!?? MOd!!!!!!!!!????????
Help??
My neighbor, who's a boy my age, taller, and a good friend told me to go to the skate park with him and later the movies..I do want to go...but as friends since I gotta bf, I feel like I'm betraying my bf, so I told him," yu know I gotta a bf, and I would love to go, but just has friends, just hanging out." He said," Um...okay? You don't gotta tell yur bf that, it's not like we're.." He hesitated and I finished the sentence for him, "Going out?" He said nervously," Noo, not a all! You foolish girl, why would yu say that?" I was about to reply when he ran to his house and said," Be ready on Saturday at 3pm!" His voice croaked a bit but nervous as well...I don't know what to do! I want to go..as friends...but I already know he has a crush on me, he told me that, ever since then, he tries to flirt, hang out with me, and finally ask me out, but says noo I'm not asking you out!

Hey girl! Don't go if you feel uncomfortable.  It's not fair for this guy to make you feel like you're cheatin' on your BF, and that's what it seems like.  This seems a lot like a date, so if I were you, I'd tell this boy nicelythat you can't go.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/6/2012 2:11:31 PM

Modmodmodmodmod
So yesterday I was texting this guy from my school. I kind of have a crush on him, but not a huge one. I don't talk a lot at school and he asked me why, to which I replied that Im
Not so great at making conversation. He told me that he would talk to me ok during the first week of school! I'm really nervous because school starts really soon (August 27th) and I've never actually talked to him let alone any guy face to face. I really want him to want to be my friend, because naturally I want everyone to be my friend. What should I say and do so that he will want to keep talking to me? Thanks so much!

Hey girl! Talk about the same things you talk about over text! If he's chatting with you there, he already wants to be your friend, so just say the same things you'd say when you're texting him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by janbradylolz on 8/6/2012 1:57:54 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:42:55 PM

This club lets you post any fun facts and questions that other girls can read and gape at. Anytime you want to know what other girls think, come here and ask to your hearts content. The officers with post daily questions, facts, and links to quizzes, while all YOU have to do is click that purple button that reads, "Be a member!" Don't worry, we help with serious issues, too, like periods and first days of school. Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away!

by pretty123 on 8/6/2012 12:32:49 PM

Um... I'm a really shy girl that doesn't fit in really. I'm really nerdy and I don't listen to the same music as alot of people in my school. I listen to country but mostly wrock(wrock=wizard rock). I'm a huge nerd and I have no idea how to flirt and this year a whole lot of new kids are coming to my school because of rezoning and alot of my girls are leaving. Are there any tips you can give me on shy girl flirting? Please?

Hey girl!

The key is to just be yourself. Yeah, you're shy, but you also have other cool qualities and interests that are perfect for flirty conversations. Even though you don't like the same music as a lot of people, that's something cool about you that can make you attractive. If a guy is listening to some hard core rap, suggest he try out country. That's a perfect way to start a flirty convo.

Rachael A.

by wrockgirl on 8/6/2012 12:21:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I really want to win the American West bag today! What can I do to win it?!???

Hey girl!

The winners are chosen at random so all you can do is enter! Good luck!

Rachael A.