2 HOURS AGO This #GLgirl gives you the scoop on gorg glowing skin: http://t.co/iY3iYtAtF7

5 HOURS AGO Currently swooning over these adorbs beach bags: http://t.co/GT2oH9Il1x

6 HOURS AGO Unleash your inner bookworm with our fave award-winning reads: http://t.co/WVbM9Uj7aj

COMMENTS

Sweet 'n' sound advice

One time a guy I liked asked me for some advice. He wanted advice on a girl he liked and he totally described me! I blushed...

Mod. There's this guy that I like a lot at school. All my friends say he likes me, but I'm not sure. So I'm just gonna describe how he acts around me and see what you think! He told me my eyes are pretty, he stares at me and smiles a lot, his best friend talks to me about him a lot, he asked me for my number, he laughs at all my jokes, and he always uses a bunch of smiley faces when we text. Soo.. Do you think he likes me?

Hey girlie, I think there's a definite possibility! Flirt with him and make it clear to him that you like him with your flirtiness and see how he responds.

Lauren T.

by krystal.fan.10 on 9/16/2012 8:52:16 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
My best friend used to hae a crush on the perfect guy for her but not any more. they always have the same exact schedule because they are in some special group.even though she claims not to like him she mentions how cute his hair is or how she likes his sense of humor then quickly convinces herself she is wrong. every time she starts to see how perfect he is for her he does or says something stupid.they are sooo cute...they mess with each other all the time sort of like little kids pulling hair or kicking sand on the play ground. he likes her too. how do i convince her that all boys do stupid things because they are boys and help my bestie land her perf boy. Hannah H.

by janay123 on 8/30/2012 3:05:26 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17. JOIN DA CLUB!

by AarynJ on 8/18/2012 12:45:17 PM

Need to tell us about your guy or ask us about how to get close to your boyfriend. Talk to us about your problems and we will try to help as much as possible.

by icecream8975 on 8/9/2012 9:27:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
I really like this guy, who liked me back a couple years ago. Actually that was 3 years ago now, (8th grade and we are going into 11th now). I haven't had a class with him since we started high school and I really miss him. He's forgotten all about me too :-( If we don't have a class together AGAIN this year, how can I reconnect with him? I don't have a Facebook or his cell # :-(

Hey girlie,

Is he friends with any of your friends? Any way to reconnect through a club, sports team, or part time job? If not, start slow - give him a subtle smile or even a little wave when you see him in the halls. Small friendly gestures like that could really mean a lot! And as long as you give it time and don't come on too strong, he won't think it's strange or out-of-the-blue at all <3 Remember that timing means a lot though so, if your paths just aren't crossing no matter what you try, it might not be "meant to be" right now. And that's ok too! Make sure focusing on your crush isn't making you blind to all the other great opportunities (aka guys) you have right in front of you!
Lauren C.

by maggie183 on 8/9/2012 8:23:01 PM

aww!

by bking62 on 8/9/2012 6:40:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have two questions 1) My boyfriend and i have been going out for 9 months but he hasnt done anything like hold my hand or anything he does email me and say he loves meSmile but other than that nothing and im not willing to break up with him.
2) Homecoming is coming up after school starts and me and my friends always go to the football game and i sorta wanted my bf to come with us but he always gets caught up with his guy friends what do i do!!

Hey girl! I think you might need to make a move and go to hold your boyfriend's hand! He might just be too nervous to do it himself.  As for the homecoming game- ask him to go.  If he wants to hang with his friends, you can't blame him- you want to hang with yours! He might surprise you and say yes though.  xoxo

Kate G.

by he's mine3431 on 8/9/2012 10:04:36 AM

Hey YaYaYuiki, the brown stuff could be discharge (which is your body's way of cleaning itself) or old blood (did you just get off your period?). Try not to put so much stress on your back. Refrain from lifting heavy bags or exercising too much. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!
I am a hot mess... I have been getting tonsa back cramps in my lower back (no it is not my scoliosis) Ive also noticed like a weird smell from down there and I havent checked since this morning but i saw some brown stuff in my underwear and its like a fluid HELP?!?! Lynae P.

by YayaYuiki on 8/8/2012 8:24:26 PM

Need advice? Our chica's have you covered!
Oh, Boy!
club on my profile
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:34:47 PM

lately I just feel like such a wreck..... I think it's pms, but Ive never had my period. I've been so tired no matter how much I sleep, I'm always super hot one minute and shivering the next, I have acne, I have problems with my stomach, my breasts are sore, i have no apetite. I took my temperature and I don't have a flu. All I want to do is stay in bed, but I'm on vacation, so I want to see places etc. how can I lesson the symptoms!

Hey girl, whether it's your period or something else, the best thing to do is to get your mind off of it. If you just go out and act like nothing's wrong, you'll be having fun before ya know it. Being on vacation is great 'cause there are lotsa distractions that can help you forget about that stuff. So go out and have a good time! Smile
Carrie R.