2 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

4 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

5 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Honk if you love awk moments!

My mom usually drops me off at school. One day my crush's car was right in front of us and in my head I was freaking out...

This would be embarrassing if it was me, so I'm not gonna start dissing her!

by Glitterheart16 on 9/26/2012 11:52:34 PM

I feel your pain. My Mom does the same thing.

by 122344560 on 9/23/2012 11:47:56 PM

It's not that embarrassing! My mom does that to me all the time!

by superbored123 on 8/14/2012 10:32:50 PM

That's not embarrassing! I submitted something WAY worse than that, and it didn't show up, but that did? Weird.

by cheetah#1 on 8/10/2012 10:10:54 PM

I love telling my mom that I love her! Ya never know what could happen...

by Demeter99 on 8/10/2012 2:30:39 PM

get this through your head. not. embarassing.

by Sarah510 on 8/10/2012 12:12:56 PM

Mod,MOD,MOD,Mod,MOD
I really liked this guy and for a while I thought he liked me back we would IM together and hang out. But then he stoped talking to me every time I logged on he logged off IM. Lately he has been keeping his distance and I'm not sure what to do please help me?

Hey girlie,

The truth is, guys are weird - but they're also just like us. You know you're allowed to change your mind, get a new crush, or just decide to step back a little bit. Unfortunately, so can he. It's impossible for us to know exactly what happened to make him change, but chances are someone might've caught his eye. He could also be really busy, unsure how to act around you, etc. It's hard to tell - but it's best not to push it. Go on with your life, surround yourself with friends, and have fun. If he is interested, he'll come around again when he figures things out <3
Lauren C.