3 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

6 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

7 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Can you trust a flirty cutie who's taken?

I have liked this guy for a while, but he has a girlfriend. When his GF isn’t around, he always flirts with me! I like him...

Hello GL girlies! I have two clubs, "Ask Us!" and "Girly Advice". They are both advice club, and you can ask me anything in either of the clubs. We give advice on...
-Boys★
-Puberty☆
-Periods★
-Friends☆
...And everything else! Just ask, don't be shy!
I also have an Advice Queen page. It is called WinnieGirlie! If you have anything to ask, ask me! Look on my profile, to check out "Ask Us!", "Girly Advice", and/or my Advice Queen page, "WinnieGirlie". Thank you for reading this! I hope you check it out!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 5:50:48 PM

Here we will give you advice on ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, dancers, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave to you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/8/2012 4:44:04 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/8/2012 4:13:48 PM

Hey girls! Come to my advice Queen page! http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=11073 My main goal is to make you the happiest and fulfill your goals. But, we usually have bumps in the road. We're only human! I will give the best advice possible for you personally. I would never give you advice that you would feel uncomfortable with. You can speak to me with anything at all. (:

by xXKattXx on 8/8/2012 3:44:38 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, hair and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Some topics we will talk about - CELEB: What NOT to wear, CELEB - Amazing outfits!, Makeup 101, What to pack in your makeup bag, what to put in your locker, makeup MUST HAVES!, hairstyles for school, hairstyles for formal, and other topics you want to talk about! *****POSITIONS ARE OPEN!!!*****
Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:25:01 PM

Need advice? Our chica's have you covered!
Oh, Boy!
club on my profile
**ONE OFFICER POSITION LEFT!**
xoxo camigal

by camigal on 8/8/2012 2:36:30 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hi! So, tomorrow is my birthday, and me and both of my sisters have the same birthday (I know, it is very crazy, but it is true!) and so, I ordered my older sister's present, and it won't come for a few weeks. So... I was THINKING I could give her a prank gift, until the real gift comes (that is how our family rolls) and I know I won't take it too far, but far enough so she is like "Oh.. Uh, thanks..." Smile What should I do? Thanks! BTW, I will tell her it is not the real gift.

Hey girl! Tell her you got her tickets to her least favorite band's concert or that you've made her dinner with all of the things that she hates.  Make it seem like you've put a LOT of effort into it, so she has to be nice, but make it something that your whole fam knows she isn't into.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 12:36:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD I am a little bruised, there was a guy i really liked and he harshly rejected me. I like a differnt guy now but i am afraid to ask him out because if hes says no it will beawkward because we have alot of friends in common and i will also have to relive that sadness all over again. also his ex i know pretty well and she is sweet but has a mean side and if he says yes i am afraid she will start being mean to me.

Hey chica! For now, hold off on letting this guy you're into him.  Try flirting with him and being friendly and see how he responds.  If he flirts back and you've given his ex time to get over him, there's no reason why you can't invite him along next time all of your friends head to the movies.  Take things slow, but remember: just because one guy rejected you, it doesn't mean they're all that mean.  xoxo

Kate G.

by lemonlime123 on 8/8/2012 12:30:59 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 12:09:46 PM

I sorta have the same problem, my crush flirts with EVERY girl he sees!!!! and its so annoying, but he is single, so i guess he can do that, idk.

by j4zm09 on 8/8/2012 12:08:29 PM