2 HOURS AGO Throw the best #Friendsgiving feast ever: http://t.co/CfwBynu3mF

3 HOURS AGO How to get him to (finally) call you back: http://t.co/RGMLbQNyLi

4 HOURS AGO Oh @olivia_holt, your braid is bae: http://t.co/hpc3M3wbQr #hairspo

COMMENTS

My crush is so flirty, but he has a GF. What should I do?

I have liked this guy for a while, but he has a girlfriend. When his GF isn’t around, he always flirts with me! I like him...

Girlie, you should get over this guy. What if he was your bf and he was flirting with other girls? You wouldn't like it, would you? There are more fish in the sea and there will one who is good enough and won't flirt with anybody else.

Want more advice like this? Join my Advice Club on my page. You can ask me anything at all! I promis to answer within 2 days. Thank for reading!

by scamp24 on 8/8/2012 12:04:37 PM

pretend that u are his gf. would u like it if he was flirting a lot wiht some other girl who has a crush on him when u weren't around? if he's flirting too much while he's taken, that may be somehting he does frequently. hold your feelings fro him and try to look around for other guys. u mite realize there is someone else worthy of your affection who only has eyes for u.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 8/8/2012 11:54:23 AM

One of my best guy friends kissed me. This wouldn't be a problem, but I have a boyfriend. After kissing him, I realized that I think he is a great guy, but I love my boyfriend and just want to stay friends. My question is should I tell my boyfriend what happened? Thanks

Hey girlie, This is a tough one.  Would you want to know if one of your boyfriend's girl friends kissed him?   I would tell him, but make it clear that HE kissed YOU, not the other way around.  It wasn't your fault that he made a move on you.  Your guy might want you to steer clear of this guy for a bit, and if that's the case then you should do it.  Honesty and trust are important in a relationship, but be careful to explain what happened so that your guy knows you want to be with HIM.  xoxo

Kate G.

by luckypenny66 on 8/8/2012 11:51:01 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I think my crush hates me! I was texting him and my feelings were really hurt cause he wasn't texting me back.
I asked him why he didn't anwser and it turns out I had missed a text he had sent me telling me he was getting a new number and that I should text that one. I felt really bad and he got mad at me. What should I do to get him to forgive me and talk to me again? And did I make a bad move by asking why he wouldn't anwser my texts?

Hey girl! Just apologize for the missed text and move on like nothing happened.  If he's mad, give him time to cool off (a week or so) and then talk to him again.  I'm sure he doesn't hate you because you made a mistake.  As long as you were polite about him not answering your texts, you were find to ask him, but if you were mean about it or were complaining, then you need to be more careful next time.  Sometimes people don't get around to their phone that often and you don't want to seem too pushy.

Kate G.

by lizzierox on 8/8/2012 11:24:18 AM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 11:18:21 AM

Yeah I can tell he either likes you and not his girl or a total player!

Hey Girlies! Do you need advice and love fashion? Well, I just solved both of your problems. My advice queen page needs more fans AND I have a club called Fashion Advice 101. Join both. To do so just go into my profile and click on it. See what its all about and join! Thanks!
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 8/8/2012 10:42:13 AM

To make your wishes come true go to this website real wishes granted/http real wishes come true.

by TSfan#1 on 8/8/2012 10:35:42 AM