7 HOURS AGO Got an old pair of jeans? Here's what to do with 'em: http://t.co/v56PhcGTfo

8 HOURS AGO This bronzer is a total game-changer...oh, and it's *super* affordable too! http://t.co/d9VFbeAggM pic.twitter.com/YhvnNSI8AN

9 HOURS AGO This recipe could seriously change your life: http://t.co/X43jSW6Fs3

COMMENTS

Out of this world: NASA lands on Mars

On Monday morning, a space rover from NASA, called Curiosity, landed on Mars. This is only the second successful landing ever on the Red Planet. And the...

Hey, what happened to my comment? It wasn't offensive...

by topaz1116 on 9/2/2012 7:27:58 PM

I wonder if they saw any life on Mars? I'm willing to find out information about this planet to conclude my discovery.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 9/1/2012 8:58:32 PM

Yeah, Pigfarts is on Mars!!!

by TresSapphire on 8/19/2012 11:43:50 AM

(20 years from now)...hey! let's go on vacation to Mars!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 8/18/2012 8:40:03 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17. JOIN THE CLUB

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:26:04 PM

Guys, martians? Really? PIGFARTS IS ON MARS. RUMBLEROAR IS THE HEADMASTER. They probably ticked him off and THAT'S why the Soviet Union lost contact. Duh.

Starkid ftw!!!

by kellebelle99 on 8/11/2012 11:34:07 PM

Since there's water on Mars, there must be at least some
microorganisms living there

by HayEC98 on 8/11/2012 1:39:08 PM

Idk about life on mars other then maybe single cell organisms. But I definitely think there is life on some other planet(s) in the universe (it goes on forever— there's gotta b life somewhere else) Smile

by turnonthemusic1 on 8/11/2012 10:54:56 AM

Come on. I may be a huge Doctor Who and Torchwood fan, but aliens on Mars? Sorry just kinda ridiculous to me

by vintagedress0612 on 8/9/2012 2:31:52 AM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/8/2012 8:17:30 PM

Your neighbors called to ask you to babysit, and you already told your crush you would hang out. You really need the money. What do you choose to do?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.