AN HOUR AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

4 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What signals are you sending to your crush?

Out of this world: NASA lands on Mars

On Monday morning, a space rover from NASA, called Curiosity, landed on Mars. This is only the second successful landing ever on the Red Planet. And the...

i think there has to be some kinda life in space we cant be the only things!!

by smartgirl2 on 8/7/2012 10:16:39 PM

Here we will give you advice on foolproof ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave at you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/7/2012 10:01:13 PM

Wow that is exciting and out of this world!!! LOL

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!

by EGJplay on 8/7/2012 9:24:07 PM

Why is this posted in "advice"?

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 8/7/2012 9:03:39 PM

My science teacher showed us videos about this before summer started. I also read, like, 5 articles on it. Smile

If you're in any of my clubs(Lights, Camera, Action and A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away), then go on, because I posted a contest. Anyone NOT in my club, come down and see if you like them!

by pretty123 on 8/7/2012 8:53:23 PM

I love anything that has to do with space! I hope they discover useful things on Mars!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/7/2012 7:46:59 PM

i'm just about positive that there is life on other planets. i remember there was a meteorite that landed on earth a while ago that contained ice and fossils of primitive life forms, i think it was from mars. i think that at one point, there may have been life on mars, and who knows? maybe there still is.

i was reading the new issue of national geographic and there's a practical plan for making mars inhabitable for humans. this rover is the first step, the exploration step. the plan, if implemented, will take around a thousand years, and even longer for the atmospheric composition to change enough for people to be able to go outside without oxygen tanks.

personally, i'm extremely torn on this project...on one hand, earth won't be inhabitable forever, you know? on the other, how would we like it if extra-terrestrials came in and pumped methane into our atmosphere because that's what they breathed?

by the_last_ninja on 8/7/2012 7:35:03 PM

I think it's possible that there could be some kind of life on Mars, but I doubt that there's any sort of advanced life form.

by supersingershannon on 8/7/2012 7:13:20 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
**Please Join! this is a new club and positions r still available**

by Alykat18 on 8/7/2012 6:35:54 PM

I think some type of life -- has earth qualities kinda

by Kikikim8 on 8/7/2012 6:10:08 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!