12 HOURS AGO The truth about shaving your arm hair: http://t.co/ajzVkpuuub

15 HOURS AGO @theduckbrand challenges YOU to create & accessorize a prom outfit w/Duck Tape for a chance to #win: http://t.co/WXboQLPzjB #stuckatprom

16 HOURS AGO Oh snap! Is your mom snooping in your diary?! http://t.co/fh6lrvL2Lp

COMMENTS

The new super food you've gotta know about

You know those Chia Pet commercials, with the terra cotta planters in crazy shapes that seem to sprout green, herby tufts almost instantly? Well, the latest health...

Heyyy girlies I really need y'all to answer this comment! I'm one of the chunky girls and I'm part of extreme cheer.my coach said I need to lose 20 pounds or she is gonna kick me off the squad!!!!! Any suggestions????????

by mikayla.sleepy on 8/15/2012 4:26:05 AM

I luv chia, i have a smoothie with them in it everyday, with other yummy things like flax seed and acai berries, deeeeelish!

by ColosalMascara on 8/14/2012 4:25:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
ok so you haven't been awnsering my questions lately even when I put mod at the top so it would be nice if you could awnser this one question for me.ok so like I was wondering if you have any tips for losing weight before school starts.I definetly want my stomach to have less fat on it and my thighs to not be so big.plus I can't do any workouts on machines because 1.we don't have any and 2.my mom doesn't know I want to workout and I'm not telling her.so if you could name some workouts for me and what i should eat (I think I need to lay of the junk food cause I've been eating a lot of it latley.)it would be really nice.thanks!

Hey girl! You can try jogging or running for exercise.  You'll have to get your heart rate up to burn calories, which in turn gets rid of fat on your body.  As for what you're eating, you got it right that laying off of junk food is the key to losing weight.  Drink TONS of water and eat lots of fruits and veggies, which will fill you up more than junk, anyway!  Be careful about hiding your workout from your mom.  She wants you to be healthy, so she should know if you're doing extra exercise.  Hiding things from your mom is NEVER a good thing, so let her know that you want to get healthy before school starts and I'm sure she'll be behind you! xoxo

Kate G.

by cgirl109 on 8/13/2012 10:00:48 AM

My mom has been having us eat chia seeds for a long time!! I had no idea they were quite that good for ya though. Yay CHIA!!

by Kstar101 on 8/9/2012 9:58:26 PM

I'm a vegetarian and I've been eating these for MONTHS! I use them in vegan cookie recipes because if you mix it with water it becomes an egg substitute. I hate when I discover something and then suddenly it becomes a "super food" and everyone starts eating it!

by Kendall102697 on 8/8/2012 8:35:27 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/8/2012 8:18:53 PM

@Kate G., thanks, you've been always helpful to me! Smile Also, I got a question..I never tried avocado, so does it taste bad?? I saw a subway commercial about the turkey avocado, I think I can get that if ask my mom on saturday or something..I'm going to ask my mom about 'avocado'. I fear it taste bad but I want people's opinions first!Smile

by Susmita24 on 8/8/2012 6:33:13 PM

You Are Invited! Heya all my members! You are all invited to our late nite club meeting! When? 10:00 tonight and tomorrow night Where? Become a Cuter You! club Why? Because I feel we all need to chat live...spread the word!

by LOLGirl109 on 8/8/2012 5:21:52 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, hair and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Some topics we will talk about - CELEB: What NOT to wear, CELEB - Amazing outfits!, Makeup 101, What to pack in your makeup bag, what to put in your locker, makeup MUST HAVES!, hairstyles for school, hairstyles for formal, and other topics you want to talk about! *****POSITIONS ARE OPEN!!!*****
Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:23:49 PM

MODMODMOD
So for the past couple days my stomach has hurt REALLY BAD and I've had rather heavy discharge that feels like I'm peeing myself. Is my period coming soon?
PLEASE HELP ASAP

Hey girl, that sounds like your period is probably on its way. But they're tricky things to pin down. If you don't get your period in the next few days and your stomach is still hurting a lot, you should check with your doctor to make sure everything's okay.
Carrie R.