AN HOUR AGO If you're a #Marvel fan, you absolutely *have* to watch the #CaptainAmericaCivilWar trailer:

2 HOURS AGO You *can* make an awesome pie. Here's how:

The new super food you've gotta know about

You know those Chia Pet commercials, with the terra cotta planters in crazy shapes that seem to sprout green, herby tufts almost instantly? Well, the latest health...

Here we will give you advice on foolproof ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave at you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/7/2012 10:01:53 PM

my dad's on a diet, so weve all beeen adding flaxseed and chia to our food. flaxseed adds this really nice flavor and is really good on just plain yogurt(u can add honey if u like) u can get flaxseed groundup at traderjoes ( it has tiny bits of dried blueberries to) and ground chia at whole foods chia is this ugly gray color but its tasteless so u dont even know your eating it! they are both great in oatmeal cookies and granola!

by Pinkcupcakekitties on 8/7/2012 9:38:40 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!

by EGJplay on 8/7/2012 9:22:59 PM

Omg my dad eats chia seeds like everyday.

by peetoes7 on 8/7/2012 9:18:24 PM

Every day I have a smoothie that has these ingredients.
-Original Silk Soymilk
-One banana
-Five/Six Strawberries
Is that healthy? What benefits does it have for my health?

hey! yeah that's healthy. it has some protein and vitamin c and antioxidants and calcium and potassium. all things ya need Smile

Helen S.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/7/2012 7:25:59 PM

You Are NOT Alone<3
This is a club for girls who feel very insecure to come here for advice and tips on how to love yourself! i use to be very insecure and i still am at points. Just know that your not alone girlies! You can come here to share your insecurities and help other girls too! I just want everyone to know that they ARE beautiful no matter what "flaws" they have! <3
Much Love,
**Please Join! this is a new club and positions r still available**

by Alykat18 on 8/7/2012 7:11:48 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/7/2012 6:26:29 PM

Seems like a food that don't exist of what superheroes would eat Smile I'm def gonna look for these.
Where can I buy these at?

Hey! I'm not sure, you could look out for chia pets at your local hardware store maybe?

Helen S.

by Kikikim8 on 8/7/2012 6:07:44 PM

Have a huge test today? Sneak some gum to chew during class. It will help relieve stress and boost brainpower.
What do you do to study?

If you’re allergic to peanuts, you can have a reaction from kissing a guy who just ate peanuts.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!