Bridget M.

is modding

21 MINUTES AGO Were you feelin' our Feb/March issue? Sound off, and tell us why: http://t.co/HjMkHSt7aO

AN HOUR AGO Crucial update: There's no such thing as a pillow fight. #glhq

AN HOUR AGO Abigail Breslin made a song to bash her ex, and his response was intense: http://t.co/yqhLdzowu7

COMMENTS

What would you do if Nick Jonas were judging you?

Well, some super-talented Americans just might have to answer that question soon. This past weekend, Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter that he is, in fact, in the...

I don't think he will be good on Idol I really think some one more talented and professional should be a judge, some one that has been through it like, JENNIFER HUDSON or maybe BEYONCE

by glamgirl1231 on 9/23/2012 9:22:40 PM

He's not worthy of judging anyone. The Jonas brothers stink

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:40:20 PM

I don't think Nick would make a good Idol judge. I would really like to see Carrie Underwood join the Idol team.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 10:55:00 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/11/2012 3:56:10 PM

Holy Crap! I would cry! I used to be this huge Jonas Brotheres fan now I like different people, but still for him to be judjing me would make me swoon! I realy actually want to be on that tv show I think I'd be a good singer there

by beachheads1016 on 8/10/2012 6:41:44 PM

Oh, Boy!
**APPLY NOW FOR LAST OFFICER POSITION**
application and club on my profile

NEED ADVICE OF ANY KIND ASAP?
camigal's advice page. max. response 2 days/less

by camigal on 8/10/2012 5:11:03 PM

**MOD**
Do you have an article about water marble nail art?

Hey girl!

We don't have one on our site but if you search on Google I'm sure you can find one!

Rachael A.

by shimmergirl on 8/10/2012 4:46:33 PM

i thought adam lambert was gonna judgeFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 8/10/2012 10:42:43 AM

Hey girls! Are you entering middle school? Have you been in middle school, just have some questions? You've come to the right place! Join Middle School Talk For all things middle school! ages 10-15
xoxo
ps. find it on my profile!

by radiolovergirl on 8/9/2012 11:51:44 AM

He would make the BEST JUDGE EVER! I would SOOOOOO audition my terrible voice and act like a fool in front of the judges just to meet and see Nicholas Jerry Jonas <3

by CassieMassie on 8/9/2012 1:08:48 AM