9 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

10 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

10 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

What would you do if Nick Jonas were judging you?

Well, some super-talented Americans just might have to answer that question soon. This past weekend, Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter that he is, in fact, in the...

didn't he have a show? ^.^
lol i was never in to them.

by LovelyDays111 on 8/9/2012 12:54:46 AM

Hey snag monkey, congrats girl!!! The first email should be coming soon! Smile

I was accepted into GL BUZZ BABES! When will the email about the shampoo go out? Lynae P.

by snagmonkey on 8/8/2012 5:54:56 PM

I never was really a big Jonas fan, but I am a huge fan of American Idol. I think it would be interesting to see him on Idol. It might attract our generation to want to watch the show more often. I think he has a good enough experience to judge, since he had a ton of music buisness done in the past. He's more recently starred on Broadway and has helped write music for upcoming stars. I would like to see him judge for a little while!

by alexia_directioner<3 on 8/8/2012 5:41:10 PM

Advice Queen!

Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/8/2012 5:40:45 PM

Here we will give you advice on ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, dancers, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave to you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/8/2012 4:40:37 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/8/2012 4:16:39 PM

i really don't think he would be a good judge. The judges that have been on there have been in music longer thsn him and have more experience and some of them have a varied career. He is just young and hasn't been around a while.

by PeaceMaker13 on 8/8/2012 4:11:02 PM

What happened to the Buzz Babes? Will I get an e-mail about it?

Hey girl, the Buzz Babes is a new project, so we're just starting to expand it. The shampoo products are being sent out now to the girls who were selected, and there'll be plenty more chances coming up to try new stuff, too.
Carrie R.

by rockchik333 on 8/8/2012 4:02:17 PM

I'm used to him on Jonas that show on Disney, but he will be a great judge and he is honest and that is a quality to have.

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 3:32:51 PM

I think it's a little desperate tho, they should just cancel the show in my opinion.

by chick987 on 8/8/2012 3:23:11 PM

Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!