2 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

5 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

5 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

What would you do if Nick Jonas were judging you?

Well, some super-talented Americans just might have to answer that question soon. This past weekend, Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter that he is, in fact, in the...

OMG
I am definitely going to watch now!!

by chick987 on 8/8/2012 3:22:41 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:19:36 PM

He would be a good judge I think. I would love to see someone from One Direction, Carly Rae Jepsen, or Cher Lloyd be a judge! Smile

by tinkerzbell123 on 8/8/2012 3:19:00 PM

I love his cute curly hair!!!

by onalee28 on 8/8/2012 1:58:44 PM

That would be awesome if he was I always liked him

by Gracie206 on 8/8/2012 1:51:51 PM

I think it would be so weird to see him on idol, just because i was so used to seeing him on disney but I honestly believe that he could be a great judge, because he's so honest and has a lot of music experience and talent!

by michipie205 on 8/8/2012 1:08:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Every time I open a new page on this website, a political ad comes up in the bottom right corner and stays up for at least 8 seconds before I can close it. It's a video with sound, and it's getting really irritating. I understand that GL needs to use advertisements to keep your site running, but politically-based ads aren't really doing your site justice. I'm trying hard to ignore the media propaganda throughout this year's election, but it's difficult when a video about America's economic status pops up every time I click on an article on a tween-based website. Thanks! xo

Hey babe, sorry about that. Ads can be a bummer. But we'll definitely take note of the types of things that are popping up on our site. Thanks!
Carrie R.

by fireworks1071 on 8/8/2012 1:01:19 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hi! So, one of my best friends just got four bras from VS PINK, and they are suppperrr soft! Except, I recently discovered a bra in my drawer, and if feels the EXACT same, if not softer. But I got MINE from Target for like $15. But hers was like $50. I wanted to go to VS PINK next time I need bras, but now I am thinking I should go to Target! What should I do?

Hey girl! The great thing about bras is that you can try them on before you buy them.  Try a bunch of bras on at both stores and decide if the more expensive bras are worth it or if you like the way your less expensive bras feel.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 12:39:49 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 12:30:45 PM

I think the idea of Nick Jonas as a judge isn't bad. However they cannot keep changing judges to be on the show. What was the last time you heard there will be new judges on DWTS? The last few judges may be great singer/songwriters but it gets tiring hearing all good comments from people with no judging experience. BTW isn't Nick too young to be on such a big show.

by kenziebieber7 on 8/8/2012 12:15:25 PM