13 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

14 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

15 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

What would you do if Nick Jonas were judging you?

Well, some super-talented Americans just might have to answer that question soon. This past weekend, Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter that he is, in fact, in the...

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 11:16:45 AM

I think it's aweaome that Nick Jinas get to be a judge. And i dont think it is fair for the contestants on the show, that people are not going to watch it just because Simon and Paula are no longer judging.

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/8/2012 10:47:13 AM

What would I do if Nick was judging me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Lol sorry, I really don't care about the Jonas brothers or nick or whatever. ONE DIRECTION IS WHERE IT'S AT! American idol is going down btw. I miss Simon.

by gigglez77 on 8/8/2012 10:43:50 AM

I still believe idol is done for, it was a great show with Simon and Paula there, but since they left its just kinda died... And it's not going to be brought back with either Mariah Carey OR Nick Jonas.

by christi11 on 8/8/2012 10:15:24 AM

Wow...and this was the year I was thinking of giving up Idol... If he does become a judge, I would probably have to keep watching...lol Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/8/2012 1:19:00 AM

i dont and never did like any jonas brothers. but good for them they get to judge

by girlivinginclouds on 8/8/2012 12:26:59 AM