3 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

7 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

8 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

What would you do if Nick Jonas were judging you?

Well, some super-talented Americans just might have to answer that question soon. This past weekend, Nick Jonas confirmed on his Twitter that he is, in fact, in the...

I don't think he will be good on Idol I really think some one more talented and professional should be a judge, some one that has been through it like, JENNIFER HUDSON or maybe BEYONCE

by glamgirl1231 on 9/23/2012 9:22:40 PM

He's not worthy of judging anyone. The Jonas brothers stink

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 4:40:20 PM

I don't think Nick would make a good Idol judge. I would really like to see Carrie Underwood join the Idol team.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 10:55:00 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/11/2012 3:56:10 PM

Holy Crap! I would cry! I used to be this huge Jonas Brotheres fan now I like different people, but still for him to be judjing me would make me swoon! I realy actually want to be on that tv show I think I'd be a good singer there

by beachheads1016 on 8/10/2012 6:41:44 PM

Oh, Boy!
**APPLY NOW FOR LAST OFFICER POSITION**
application and club on my profile

NEED ADVICE OF ANY KIND ASAP?
camigal's advice page. max. response 2 days/less

by camigal on 8/10/2012 5:11:03 PM

**MOD**
Do you have an article about water marble nail art?

Hey girl!

We don't have one on our site but if you search on Google I'm sure you can find one!

Rachael A.

by shimmergirl on 8/10/2012 4:46:33 PM

i thought adam lambert was gonna judgeFrown

by myfatsquirrel on 8/10/2012 10:42:43 AM

Hey girls! Are you entering middle school? Have you been in middle school, just have some questions? You've come to the right place! Join Middle School Talk For all things middle school! ages 10-15
xoxo
ps. find it on my profile!

by radiolovergirl on 8/9/2012 11:51:44 AM

He would make the BEST JUDGE EVER! I would SOOOOOO audition my terrible voice and act like a fool in front of the judges just to meet and see Nicholas Jerry Jonas <3

by CassieMassie on 8/9/2012 1:08:48 AM

didn't he have a show? ^.^
lol i was never in to them.

by LovelyDays111 on 8/9/2012 12:54:46 AM

Hey snag monkey, congrats girl!!! The first email should be coming soon! Smile

Xoxo

I was accepted into GL BUZZ BABES! When will the email about the shampoo go out? Lynae P.

by snagmonkey on 8/8/2012 5:54:56 PM

I never was really a big Jonas fan, but I am a huge fan of American Idol. I think it would be interesting to see him on Idol. It might attract our generation to want to watch the show more often. I think he has a good enough experience to judge, since he had a ton of music buisness done in the past. He's more recently starred on Broadway and has helped write music for upcoming stars. I would like to see him judge for a little while!

by alexia_directioner<3 on 8/8/2012 5:41:10 PM

Advice Queen!

Hiya Join Advice Queen ! We have advice about boys ,crushes,how to stay fit,Bff troubles,Best makeup,Anything!!!!!!!! Ask, Join,Love!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

by Gracie206 on 8/8/2012 5:40:45 PM

Here we will give you advice on ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, dancers, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave to you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/8/2012 4:40:37 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 8/8/2012 4:16:39 PM

i really don't think he would be a good judge. The judges that have been on there have been in music longer thsn him and have more experience and some of them have a varied career. He is just young and hasn't been around a while.

by PeaceMaker13 on 8/8/2012 4:11:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
What happened to the Buzz Babes? Will I get an e-mail about it?

Hey girl, the Buzz Babes is a new project, so we're just starting to expand it. The shampoo products are being sent out now to the girls who were selected, and there'll be plenty more chances coming up to try new stuff, too.
Carrie R.

by rockchik333 on 8/8/2012 4:02:17 PM

I'm used to him on Jonas that show on Disney, but he will be a great judge and he is honest and that is a quality to have.

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 3:32:51 PM

I think it's a little desperate tho, they should just cancel the show in my opinion.

by chick987 on 8/8/2012 3:23:11 PM

OMG
I am definitely going to watch now!!

by chick987 on 8/8/2012 3:22:41 PM

Join the club TRENDSETTERS! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11079 The club is open to all girls with different styles to talk about fashion, beauty, and makeup! This club allows girls to enhance their beauty and express their style! Join now!(=

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 3:19:36 PM

He would be a good judge I think. I would love to see someone from One Direction, Carly Rae Jepsen, or Cher Lloyd be a judge! Smile

by tinkerzbell123 on 8/8/2012 3:19:00 PM

I love his cute curly hair!!!

by onalee28 on 8/8/2012 1:58:44 PM

That would be awesome if he was I always liked him

by Gracie206 on 8/8/2012 1:51:51 PM

I think it would be so weird to see him on idol, just because i was so used to seeing him on disney but I honestly believe that he could be a great judge, because he's so honest and has a lot of music experience and talent!

by michipie205 on 8/8/2012 1:08:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Every time I open a new page on this website, a political ad comes up in the bottom right corner and stays up for at least 8 seconds before I can close it. It's a video with sound, and it's getting really irritating. I understand that GL needs to use advertisements to keep your site running, but politically-based ads aren't really doing your site justice. I'm trying hard to ignore the media propaganda throughout this year's election, but it's difficult when a video about America's economic status pops up every time I click on an article on a tween-based website. Thanks! xo

Hey babe, sorry about that. Ads can be a bummer. But we'll definitely take note of the types of things that are popping up on our site. Thanks!
Carrie R.

by fireworks1071 on 8/8/2012 1:01:19 PM

*MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD*
Hi! So, one of my best friends just got four bras from VS PINK, and they are suppperrr soft! Except, I recently discovered a bra in my drawer, and if feels the EXACT same, if not softer. But I got MINE from Target for like $15. But hers was like $50. I wanted to go to VS PINK next time I need bras, but now I am thinking I should go to Target! What should I do?

Hey girl! The great thing about bras is that you can try them on before you buy them.  Try a bunch of bras on at both stores and decide if the more expensive bras are worth it or if you like the way your less expensive bras feel.  xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 12:39:49 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 12:30:45 PM

I think the idea of Nick Jonas as a judge isn't bad. However they cannot keep changing judges to be on the show. What was the last time you heard there will be new judges on DWTS? The last few judges may be great singer/songwriters but it gets tiring hearing all good comments from people with no judging experience. BTW isn't Nick too young to be on such a big show.

by kenziebieber7 on 8/8/2012 12:15:25 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/8/2012 11:16:45 AM

I think it's aweaome that Nick Jinas get to be a judge. And i dont think it is fair for the contestants on the show, that people are not going to watch it just because Simon and Paula are no longer judging.

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/8/2012 10:47:13 AM

What would I do if Nick was judging me? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Lol sorry, I really don't care about the Jonas brothers or nick or whatever. ONE DIRECTION IS WHERE IT'S AT! American idol is going down btw. I miss Simon.

by gigglez77 on 8/8/2012 10:43:50 AM

I still believe idol is done for, it was a great show with Simon and Paula there, but since they left its just kinda died... And it's not going to be brought back with either Mariah Carey OR Nick Jonas.

by christi11 on 8/8/2012 10:15:24 AM

Wow...and this was the year I was thinking of giving up Idol... If he does become a judge, I would probably have to keep watching...lol Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/8/2012 1:19:00 AM

i dont and never did like any jonas brothers. but good for them they get to judge

by girlivinginclouds on 8/8/2012 12:26:59 AM