6 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

7 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

9 HOURS AGO It's never too early to start prepping for college—seriously!:

5 ways to make your school cool

Having the same classes every day, listening to long lectures and talking to the same people can make school a li’l boring. So do something to make...

Latelly ive been feeling really tired and i don't know why - i just cant stop yawning in class, particularly in the morning. I go to bed at 11 most nights and i have to get up at quarter to 7. Also, i find it hard to concentrate sometimes when someone is talking to me and stuff. What should i do? Frown Please help me!

Hey girly, this is a problem. Why don't you try getting to bed earlier. Catching 9 hours of sleep instead of 8 might do the trick. Also for paying attention, make sure you eat a good breakfast in the morning.

Lauren I.

by lollipopluver101 on 10/1/2012 12:38:03 PM

my homework binder disappeared and i looked
everywhere but its not there? not even at the office or the lost and found? Where COULD it be?!?!?? THANKS!!

Hey girl, sorry your book is missing. Stop what your doing and calmly think for a minute, where did you leave it last. IF that does'nt work, make sure to retrace your steps. Did you look in every classroom? Your parents' car? Did you leave it in a desk, at the bottom of your locker or at a friend's house? After you've looked absolutely everywhere and it's still not found; don't freak. Buy yourself a brand new homework binder and call your friends to help you fill it with all the homework assignments your missing. In the future, it's a great idea to get a phone number and email address from at least one person in every one of your classes in case you ever miss an assignment. Plus, it might just give you a reason to talk to your crush and get his number. Good luck girl.

Lauren I.

by webbi99 on 9/17/2012 4:08:25 PM

Hi there! I recently have begun a group helping girls raise their self esteem. A girls helping girls kind of thing. Anyways, I wanted to do presentations infront of schools. But we're just a small group right now, so we wanted to find a few smaller organizations to present infront of before we get bigger. One of our ideas are Girl Scouts, but that's all. Any ideas where we can go to do presentations? I don't think things like sport teams or such have time or care for such a thing. So I'm stuck!

Hey girlie,

I think the best thing to do here is to just talk to EVERYONE. You might get turned down by some groups (like sports groups or whatever) that don't have time, but it's worth asking. Try sports teams, volunteer groups, girl scouts, tutoring services, your own guidance counselor, church groups, etc. Get creative and reach out. You might not "win" with all of them, but you'll never know if you don't try! <3

Lauren C.

by supersweetcupcake on 8/30/2012 8:00:12 PM

OMG! I so want to try the announcement one! I think I'll ask the teachers at my new school if I can do it Laughing

by Augie on 8/25/2012 10:57:32 PM

MOD okay my boyfriend of 10 months broke up with me! he also called me immature over text. Help!

Hey girl,

Sorry your bf broke up with you -- texting about it is immature on HIS part! For now, focus on your relationships with your friends and on your schoolwork, and a new guy will come along when the time is right!

Meghan D.

by loppyears12 on 8/24/2012 10:47:21 PM

hai. i start 7th grade sooon and i am so nervous! i am really awkward and sometimes i worry that my large mole on my face distracts people from seeing my true beauty! help me!

Hey gal pal,

Rock the mole!  It's a part of you so you might as well wear it with confidence so then your true beauty really can shine through!
Jordan S.

by crazy4catzz on 8/22/2012 6:18:19 PM

Mod? PLease help me! There is a boy that i like, and he is so cute! And i keep thinking that he likes me, but he doesn't really pay enough attention to me to make me think he likes me. SOo today was the first day of school, and lets call him bob. So bob is in one of my clasess and i bob seems to like me, but not. Is there a way to be kinda of flirty? But not like full power on that there is a power Outage and you are mortally embaressed!He is in one of the "Popular" people and i think thats why he barely talks to me. So is there a wayt o kinda show him i'm into him, but he has to chase me? Or not chase, but to show him that i like him. Thank you! I know this is really complicated, and weird!

Helen S.

by Kit-Cat on 8/20/2012 8:04:51 PM

JOIN "CLUB ANYTHING"!!!!!!!!!!! Anything you want to talk about? We can do it here! I have good advice to share. Also, I am a FANTASTIC debater, and I'm sure you are too, so we can have a nice debate in this club. Positions are open, why not join?

by puddinface7 on 8/19/2012 9:05:51 PM

Hi everyone! Join the Pokemon club! You might learn something new!

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/15/2012 5:33:48 PM

I started a Support the Troops Club in my school with some friends.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 10:47:40 PM

You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).