3 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

6 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

7 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

COMMENTS

5 ways to make your school cool

Having the same classes every day, listening to long lectures and talking to the same people can make school a li’l boring. So do something to make...

I've always thought, ever since 6th grade to make a survey for the foods from the cafeteria that are the best.

by Susmita24 on 8/9/2012 12:38:52 PM

Hey girls! Are you entering middle school? Have you been in middle school, just have some questions? You've come to the right place! Join Middle School Talk For all things middle school! ages 10-15
xoxo
ps. find it on my profile!

by radiolovergirl on 8/9/2012 11:53:22 AM

3 and 4 would never happen. the rest are good ideas tho!

by chick987 on 8/9/2012 10:41:43 AM

MOD
How long does it take mods to read our questions and answers after we post them?

Hey girl! It varies- during the time MODs are working, it shouldn't take too long for us to get to your questions.  Since a lot of us are interns at GL, sometimes we've got other stuff going on that gets in the way of modding.  Late at night and early in the morning, there are no MODs working, so it takes until 10 am EST for the mods to be up and running again.  xoxo

Kate G.

by imblonde5678 on 8/9/2012 7:28:02 AM

So I'm going to a new school on Monday and I'm really nervous about my first day!
I want to make a good impression but I'm scared that I can't keep a conversation going or that everybody will ignore me! Also I bet all the girls will automatically organize their seats and sit next to their besties while I stand there not knowing where to sit! :s
Also do you have any conversation starters I can use that work?
Thank you so much, you guys are always there for us! Smile
Kristi

Hey sweetie! If you panic and think that you'll be awkward, you'll seem nervous, so the first thing you should do is take a deep breath and smile.  Even if girls sit with their friends, there's no reason why you can't join in with a convo (if you hear someone talking about 1D and you LOVE them, mention how great you think their album is).  Try asking about work or if a student has had a teacher before- something casual and school related that can get the conversation started, then move on to introducing yourself.  xoxo

Kate G.

by imblonde5678 on 8/9/2012 7:17:54 AM

okay,i can't take this anymore!!this is an EMERGENCY!!!!!my older brother is mocking me alot these days and when i tell him to stop he starts hitting me and swearing and call me really really bad names and i always end up cryng and breathing abnormally.I told my mom i and my other family members but they don't seem they want to support me and make this stop.please i reallly need help because i feel depressed and having the feeling to commit suicide.please reply ASAP Cry

Hey girl.  I am so sorry to hear about your problems at home, but suicide is not the answer, ever.  Please talk to someone outside of your family (a guidance counselor, a neighbor or a friend's parent.  You don't deserve to be treated like that.  If you need to talk to someone, there are oll free hotlines (no one will know you called, they don't show up on phone bills) at this link: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/04/HELP!2.aspx

Kate G.

by hot mess on 8/9/2012 5:35:25 AM

Hey Chocolate kiss, yeah this happens sometimes. I thin our skin gets use to the face washes, so it's good to up every now and then. I used to use ProActiv but then it started to burn my face and now I use Burt's Bees face wash. It is all natural and works and smells great. Its about 8 bucks and you can find it at CVS, Rite-Aid, Walmart, Target or the market. Hope it works for you! Xoxo

Mod mod mod
Ok so this has nothing to do with this but anyways I have this face wash & I've had it for a couple months now. But now whenever I use it it dries out my face!!!! Should I keep using it or should I get a dif one? If I should use a dif face wash could you possibly recommend one for me?
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!
<3 Lauren<3 Lynae P.

by Chocolate kiss on 8/8/2012 8:43:23 PM

Hey Icecreamluver, yeah sports bras are ok, but be sure she at least knows how to wear a regular one. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Mod! Mod! Mod! Mod!
My friend was wondering if I could you for her that if it's ok she wears only sport bras. She's wondering if it's ok because she's starting her second year of highschool. Lynae P.

by Icecreamluver on 8/8/2012 8:37:03 PM

Hey WinnieGirlie, lol no worries I have a wa to help you. Some people learn better by watching, so go to YouTube for hair tutotarials. Type in hair straightening tutorials. There will be short videos that show you how to do your hair. Trust me it works. I've learned a lot of beauty tricks from there. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
Hey, so I was wondering how to start straightening my hair? I know HOW, but I ALWAYS (and when I say always, I mean absolutely every single time I try) burn myself whenever I try to straighten my hair, curl my hair, or blow dry my hair. What should I do? I am in sixth grade, and I need some ideas for doing my hair!
Sincerely,
I think my hair and heating tools are out to get me in my sleep... -_- Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 8:28:33 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!