AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

You're invited: Plan your first-day look AND score a $500 style spree!

You're invited! GL's 2012 Back to School Style Chat Easy and awesome outfit ideas! GL's fashion editor Jess dishes snappy styling secrets for creating a perf first-day...

MOD MOD MOD ok I know i asked this question before and it got awnsered,but i wanted to know of you have any simpler girly hairstyles I could do for school cause I'm tired of the same old pony tale like i said before.p.s sorry for the trouble for asking this question twice and asking so many questions.thanks!

Hey girl, no problem! If you're lookin' for somethin' simple, try this style: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/01/10/60-Second-hair-we-heart-Looped-under-ponytail.aspx.
Carrie R.

by cgirl109 on 8/15/2012 3:00:12 PM

Aww i missed it i thought it was today Frown! Now im sad Frown FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

by tionaryan on 8/14/2012 3:39:31 PM

You have any makeup tips for someone who never used make up before and who's skin burns easily when exposed to the sun?

by AmberJ520 on 8/13/2012 11:03:28 AM

Hey, do you guys think its weird that I went into my mom's closet, and took some of the old clothes that were in there, like I want to re-create old clothes from the past into sweet new outfits.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:49:18 PM

Watching the Olympic Closing Ceremony, so sad!!!!! But, One Direction was on!!!!!!

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:46:14 PM

How do I find my own personal style like boho or rocker?

by weirdmfl on 8/11/2012 10:44:21 PM

Grr, of course I have to be at camp on the 13th

by skigirl8 on 8/11/2012 11:00:47 AM

how to enter if you dont have facebook?

by cats are awsome#1 on 8/10/2012 5:32:07 PM

Can I enter if I don't have a Facebook?

Hey girl!

Yes, you can still enter even if you don't have a FB!

Rachael A.

by bandnerd13 on 8/10/2012 3:33:09 PM

mod
i dont hav a facebook if i send a question thru here do i still get entered in the contest?

Hey chica! Yep, you will! xoxo

Kate G.