AN HOUR AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

AN HOUR AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

2 HOURS AGO Easy conversation starters to make small talk a *total breeze*: http://t.co/RijHZ8JsOZ pic.twitter.com/MWvBi6Ng8u

COMMENTS

You're invited: Plan your first-day look AND score a $500 style spree!

You're invited! GL's 2012 Back to School Style Chat Easy and awesome outfit ideas! GL's fashion editor Jess dishes snappy styling secrets for creating a perf first-day...

MOD MOD MOD ok I know i asked this question before and it got awnsered,but i wanted to know of you have any simpler girly hairstyles I could do for school cause I'm tired of the same old pony tale like i said before.p.s sorry for the trouble for asking this question twice and asking so many questions.thanks!

Hey girl, no problem! If you're lookin' for somethin' simple, try this style: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/01/10/60-Second-hair-we-heart-Looped-under-ponytail.aspx.
Carrie R.

by cgirl109 on 8/15/2012 3:00:12 PM

Aww i missed it i thought it was today Frown! Now im sad Frown FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

by tionaryan on 8/14/2012 3:39:31 PM

You have any makeup tips for someone who never used make up before and who's skin burns easily when exposed to the sun?

by AmberJ520 on 8/13/2012 11:03:28 AM

Hey, do you guys think its weird that I went into my mom's closet, and took some of the old clothes that were in there, like I want to re-create old clothes from the past into sweet new outfits.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:49:18 PM

Watching the Olympic Closing Ceremony, so sad!!!!! But, One Direction was on!!!!!!

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:46:14 PM

How do I find my own personal style like boho or rocker?

by weirdmfl on 8/11/2012 10:44:21 PM

Grr, of course I have to be at camp on the 13th

by skigirl8 on 8/11/2012 11:00:47 AM

how to enter if you dont have facebook?

by cats are awsome#1 on 8/10/2012 5:32:07 PM

Can I enter if I don't have a Facebook?

Hey girl!

Yes, you can still enter even if you don't have a FB!

Rachael A.

by bandnerd13 on 8/10/2012 3:33:09 PM

mod
i dont hav a facebook if i send a question thru here do i still get entered in the contest?

Hey chica! Yep, you will! xoxo

Kate G.

by tennishappy on 8/10/2012 9:50:48 AM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!