Bridget M.

is modding

28 MINUTES AGO The latest on @EmWatson's #HeForShe campaign: http://t.co/GWBdNMokHz

AN HOUR AGO Austin and Ally fans, ya need to read this: http://t.co/S2FA9WzZw0

2 HOURS AGO 3 treadmill workouts that won't bore you to death: http://t.co/5vH9xIPHIC

COMMENTS

You're invited: Plan your first-day look AND score a $500 style spree!

You're invited! GL's 2012 Back to School Style Chat Easy and awesome outfit ideas! GL's fashion editor Jess dishes snappy styling secrets for creating a perf first-day...

MOD MOD MOD ok I know i asked this question before and it got awnsered,but i wanted to know of you have any simpler girly hairstyles I could do for school cause I'm tired of the same old pony tale like i said before.p.s sorry for the trouble for asking this question twice and asking so many questions.thanks!

Hey girl, no problem! If you're lookin' for somethin' simple, try this style: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/01/10/60-Second-hair-we-heart-Looped-under-ponytail.aspx.
Carrie R.

by cgirl109 on 8/15/2012 3:00:12 PM

Aww i missed it i thought it was today Frown! Now im sad Frown FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

by tionaryan on 8/14/2012 3:39:31 PM

You have any makeup tips for someone who never used make up before and who's skin burns easily when exposed to the sun?

by AmberJ520 on 8/13/2012 11:03:28 AM

Hey, do you guys think its weird that I went into my mom's closet, and took some of the old clothes that were in there, like I want to re-create old clothes from the past into sweet new outfits.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:49:18 PM

Watching the Olympic Closing Ceremony, so sad!!!!! But, One Direction was on!!!!!!

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:46:14 PM

How do I find my own personal style like boho or rocker?

by weirdmfl on 8/11/2012 10:44:21 PM

Grr, of course I have to be at camp on the 13th

by skigirl8 on 8/11/2012 11:00:47 AM

how to enter if you dont have facebook?

by cats are awsome#1 on 8/10/2012 5:32:07 PM

Can I enter if I don't have a Facebook?

Hey girl!

Yes, you can still enter even if you don't have a FB!

Rachael A.

by bandnerd13 on 8/10/2012 3:33:09 PM

mod
i dont hav a facebook if i send a question thru here do i still get entered in the contest?

Hey chica! Yep, you will! xoxo

Kate G.

by tennishappy on 8/10/2012 9:50:48 AM

Next time you throw on your LBD for a fancy occasion, pair it with bright heels (like hot pink!) to add a pop of color.

Your parents have a huge list of chores for you to do when you get home. And on top of that, you had the WORST day at school! You...

Go behind the scenes with Bella and the Bulldogs...

In Nickelodeon's newest series, Bella and the Bulldogs, Brec Bassinger shines as Bella—a bubbly cheerleader who joins the guys' football team! CLICK HERE for a sneak peek at this hilarious show premiering January 17.