3 HOURS AGO Skip the salon and save from $$$ with this easy DIY pedi:

4 HOURS AGO Witch hazel is totally *not* just hocus pocus:

5 HOURS AGO It's #ThrowbackThursday! Tweet us your best #tbt pics 😊

You're invited: Plan your first-day look AND score a $500 style spree!

You're invited! GL's 2012 Back to School Style Chat Easy and awesome outfit ideas! GL's fashion editor Jess dishes snappy styling secrets for creating a perf first-day...

Hey, is it bad to burn every calorie that i eat? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Yes, it is. Calories are a really important part of our bodies - it's good to burn some calories because your body doesn't need all of them (everyone is different so you should ask your doctor what your daily calorie intake should be), but calories give your body energy. They power your muscles and your organs (like your heart), even when you're sleeping or sitting down.
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 8/9/2012 8:00:46 PM

Oohhhhh thank you Kate!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by jojo79556 on 8/9/2012 5:50:10 PM

Nowon at my school is fashionable and I am. I really stick out. Is this a good or bad thing to be unique?

Hey girl! It's totally awesome to be unique. Rock your own personal style! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 4:51:06 PM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/9/2012 2:06:51 PM

mod mod mod
I live in Washington. What time would the chat be going on for me?

Hey girl! Our chat starts 3 hours earlier on the West Coast, so it'll start at 3 for you! xoxo

Kate G.

by sharie7 on 8/9/2012 12:04:49 PM

AHHH!!!!!I went to a Mindless Behavior concert and rayray blew a kiss at me!

by kamkam12 on 8/9/2012 11:22:53 AM

Modmodmodmodmod: All I have is a Twitter can I see it on there?
(Thanks in advance)

Hey girlie! This is a Facebook only chat.  Sorry! xoxo

Kate G.

by audball6 on 8/9/2012 8:26:24 AM

Darn it! I would LOVE to know all the secrets. Gl is the best magazine and advice giver EVER! I'm not allowed to have a Facebook though, is there another way I can read GL's awesome advice?

Hey girl! Unfortunately, this chat won't be open to you without a Facebook.  If your mom has one, see if she'll let you use hers (with her there, of course).  If not, just keep reading or posts and the mag- we've got GREAT stuff coming up for BTS on the site! xoxo

Kate G.

by maddie1221 on 8/9/2012 4:58:01 AM

How exactly do you enter?

Hey chica! You are automatically entered if you ask a question on Facebook during the chat times. xoxo

Kate G.

by jojo79556 on 8/9/2012 1:34:08 AM

Hey justmecheyenne, maybe you can link up with other girls on here who don't have facebook and have your own chat thing. Get all the girls to chat on yours or someone else's profile. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I wanna join this chat thingy on the 13th but i don't have a facebook!!!
is there no way i can join in on the fun?! Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 8/8/2012 8:46:24 PM

Take time once a week to exfoliate your skin. It will leave you feeling refreshed and get your skin totally glowing for school.
It's time for your monthly sleepover with the girls. What are you gals going to do?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!