12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

You're invited: Plan your first-day look AND score a $500 style spree!

You're invited! GL's 2012 Back to School Style Chat Easy and awesome outfit ideas! GL's fashion editor Jess dishes snappy styling secrets for creating a perf first-day...

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 8:18:23 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/8/2012 8:15:50 PM

Hey WinnieGirlie, moisturizer first so your skin will be ready for the concealer. Doing it the other way around can throw your concealer off. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, so I have a question. When you are applying makeup, do you put on concealer and then tinted moisturizer, or do you put on tinted moisturizer and then concealer? Thanks in advance! Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 8:13:45 PM

Hey Fashion Designer, yeah unfortunately you do have to have a Facebook account. No worries there will be more shopping sprees contests to come. Xoxo

Do you have to have a facebook account for a chance to win? Lynae P.

by Fashion designer on 8/8/2012 7:57:25 PM

Hey chocolateworld12, yep that sounds really cute. Just add accessories and you're good to go! Xoxo

I want to look fresh and feel comfortable at the same time, will a spaghetti strap maxi over a short sleeve shirt cut it? Lynae P.

by chocolateworld12 on 8/8/2012 7:56:28 PM

Hey Queenbee4ever, the first thing you have to do is start feeling different about yourself. Once you are confident and happy with yourself you will attract more positive people who treat you the way you want to be treated. Go in with your head held high and know that you are just as cool as everyone else. I promise it will make a difference. Xoxo

I just started Middle school, and I no boy has asked me out, I have no new friends, and I feel a little bit like...a loser! how can I turn my life in MS back around? Lynae P.

by Queenbee4ever on 8/8/2012 7:36:07 PM

Man, I don't have a facebook yet. I'm not old enough! Sounds fun though. Wah. LOL

by cheetah#1 on 8/8/2012 7:28:29 PM

Hey LizzieDay, enter as many times as possible so your chances of being selected are higher. Xoxo

Hey um how do you win?Thanks! Lynae P.

by LizzieDay on 8/8/2012 7:25:32 PM