1 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

4 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

5 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

You're invited: Plan your first-day look AND score a $500 style spree!

You're invited! GL's 2012 Back to School Style Chat Easy and awesome outfit ideas! GL's fashion editor Jess dishes snappy styling secrets for creating a perf first-day...

MOD MOD MOD ok I know i asked this question before and it got awnsered,but i wanted to know of you have any simpler girly hairstyles I could do for school cause I'm tired of the same old pony tale like i said before.p.s sorry for the trouble for asking this question twice and asking so many questions.thanks!

Hey girl, no problem! If you're lookin' for somethin' simple, try this style: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/01/10/60-Second-hair-we-heart-Looped-under-ponytail.aspx.
Carrie R.

by cgirl109 on 8/15/2012 3:00:12 PM

Aww i missed it i thought it was today Frown! Now im sad Frown FrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrownFrown

by tionaryan on 8/14/2012 3:39:31 PM

You have any makeup tips for someone who never used make up before and who's skin burns easily when exposed to the sun?

by AmberJ520 on 8/13/2012 11:03:28 AM

Hey, do you guys think its weird that I went into my mom's closet, and took some of the old clothes that were in there, like I want to re-create old clothes from the past into sweet new outfits.

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:49:18 PM

Watching the Olympic Closing Ceremony, so sad!!!!! But, One Direction was on!!!!!!

by kenny_peace_panda22 on 8/12/2012 9:46:14 PM

How do I find my own personal style like boho or rocker?

by weirdmfl on 8/11/2012 10:44:21 PM

Grr, of course I have to be at camp on the 13th

by skigirl8 on 8/11/2012 11:00:47 AM

how to enter if you dont have facebook?

by cats are awsome#1 on 8/10/2012 5:32:07 PM

Can I enter if I don't have a Facebook?

Hey girl!

Yes, you can still enter even if you don't have a FB!

Rachael A.

by bandnerd13 on 8/10/2012 3:33:09 PM

mod
i dont hav a facebook if i send a question thru here do i still get entered in the contest?

Hey chica! Yep, you will! xoxo

Kate G.

by tennishappy on 8/10/2012 9:50:48 AM

Mod!
Hey, is it bad to burn every calorie that i eat? Thanks!

Hey girlie,

Yes, it is. Calories are a really important part of our bodies - it's good to burn some calories because your body doesn't need all of them (everyone is different so you should ask your doctor what your daily calorie intake should be), but calories give your body energy. They power your muscles and your organs (like your heart), even when you're sleeping or sitting down.
Lauren C.

by Sunny4132 on 8/9/2012 8:00:46 PM

Oohhhhh thank you Kate!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by jojo79556 on 8/9/2012 5:50:10 PM

Nowon at my school is fashionable and I am. I really stick out. Is this a good or bad thing to be unique?

Hey girl! It's totally awesome to be unique. Rock your own personal style! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Lovekatniss23 on 8/9/2012 4:51:06 PM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/9/2012 2:06:51 PM

mod mod mod
I live in Washington. What time would the chat be going on for me?

Hey girl! Our chat starts 3 hours earlier on the West Coast, so it'll start at 3 for you! xoxo

Kate G.

by sharie7 on 8/9/2012 12:04:49 PM

AHHH!!!!!I went to a Mindless Behavior concert and rayray blew a kiss at me!

by kamkam12 on 8/9/2012 11:22:53 AM

Modmodmodmodmod: All I have is a Twitter can I see it on there?
(Thanks in advance)

Hey girlie! This is a Facebook only chat.  Sorry! xoxo

Kate G.

by audball6 on 8/9/2012 8:26:24 AM

Darn it! I would LOVE to know all the secrets. Gl is the best magazine and advice giver EVER! I'm not allowed to have a Facebook though, is there another way I can read GL's awesome advice?

Hey girl! Unfortunately, this chat won't be open to you without a Facebook.  If your mom has one, see if she'll let you use hers (with her there, of course).  If not, just keep reading or posts and the mag- we've got GREAT stuff coming up for BTS on the site! xoxo

Kate G.

by maddie1221 on 8/9/2012 4:58:01 AM

How exactly do you enter?

Hey chica! You are automatically entered if you ask a question on Facebook during the chat times. xoxo

Kate G.

by jojo79556 on 8/9/2012 1:34:08 AM

Hey justmecheyenne, maybe you can link up with other girls on here who don't have facebook and have your own chat thing. Get all the girls to chat on yours or someone else's profile. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I wanna join this chat thingy on the 13th but i don't have a facebook!!!
is there no way i can join in on the fun?! Lynae P.

by Justmecheyenne on 8/8/2012 8:46:24 PM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 8:18:23 PM

Hey girls PLEASE read my blog!!! It covers just about EVERYTHING on hair. (Hair growth, what hair is, curing split ends,etc.) All you have to do is head to
hairdaiski.blogspot . com Thank and I hope to see you reading my blog!!! P.S
I have a club called EVERYTHING hair, check that out to please! It just explains gentle hair care and stuff like that! Xoxo!!!!

by YayaYuiki on 8/8/2012 8:15:50 PM

Hey WinnieGirlie, moisturizer first so your skin will be ready for the concealer. Doing it the other way around can throw your concealer off. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, so I have a question. When you are applying makeup, do you put on concealer and then tinted moisturizer, or do you put on tinted moisturizer and then concealer? Thanks in advance! Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 8:13:45 PM

Hey Fashion Designer, yeah unfortunately you do have to have a Facebook account. No worries there will be more shopping sprees contests to come. Xoxo

Do you have to have a facebook account for a chance to win? Lynae P.

by Fashion designer on 8/8/2012 7:57:25 PM

Hey chocolateworld12, yep that sounds really cute. Just add accessories and you're good to go! Xoxo

I want to look fresh and feel comfortable at the same time, will a spaghetti strap maxi over a short sleeve shirt cut it? Lynae P.

by chocolateworld12 on 8/8/2012 7:56:28 PM

Hey Queenbee4ever, the first thing you have to do is start feeling different about yourself. Once you are confident and happy with yourself you will attract more positive people who treat you the way you want to be treated. Go in with your head held high and know that you are just as cool as everyone else. I promise it will make a difference. Xoxo

I just started Middle school, and I no boy has asked me out, I have no new friends, and I feel a little bit like...a loser! how can I turn my life in MS back around? Lynae P.

by Queenbee4ever on 8/8/2012 7:36:07 PM

Man, I don't have a facebook yet. I'm not old enough! Sounds fun though. Wah. LOL

by cheetah#1 on 8/8/2012 7:28:29 PM

Hey LizzieDay, enter as many times as possible so your chances of being selected are higher. Xoxo

Hey um how do you win?Thanks! Lynae P.

by LizzieDay on 8/8/2012 7:25:32 PM