Bridget M.

is modding

28 MINUTES AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

AN HOUR AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

2 HOURS AGO Yikes! @ChloeGMoretz gets hurt on set of her new movie: http://t.co/KkjBfgzpHR

COMMENTS

Beat stress before ya head back to school

Being a girl can be tough, right? If we didn’t have enough on our plates with a whole load of history homework and trying to decode what...

Hey Girlies! Come join my club Healthy Eats! I will post healthy eating tips and recipes. Positions are open!

by iheartparis101 on 8/15/2012 9:06:35 AM

I'm staying stress-free by spending time with my friends and family. They always manage to make me feel better.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 10:51:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have to get cavities filled at the dentist, and I'm freaking out! I hate needles. Does the whole process hurt, and what exactly happens? Thanks.

Hey girl, the only part that should hurt a li'l bit is when they make the first injection to numb the area around your tooth. And that'll just be a tiny prick that probably won't bother you much. After that, the only weird part is hearing the drill grinding on your tooth. So if you're thinkin' that might freak you out, bring your iPod and some earbuds to drown it out. It'll be over before ya know it!
Carrie R.

by PaintedDestiny on 8/14/2012 11:44:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD what should you do when you almost pass out? it happened to me at soccer practice tonight but i pulled myself out in time and my coach took care of me., and i know that i really need to stay hydrated and drink lots of water, but what about gatorade? and can i eat food? am i supposed to take a cold shower or something? thanks so much!

Hey babe,

You need to stay hydrated most of all.  And make sure you've had enough to eat before you start getting really serious on the field.  Sometimes, this can happen when you have low blood sugar, in which case the electrolytes in Gatorade and snacks are great for this.

It's mostly about prevention!

Jordan S.

by bunnehz on 8/13/2012 9:19:58 PM

To relax I listen to The Shins. If the lyrics seem depressing to you, you just don't understand them or me.

by I Love The Shins on 8/10/2012 11:31:12 AM

Hey Girls! Do you have any questions or wonders or just want to chat come join my club Girls World <3
Here we can talk about...
~Friends
~Fashion
~Boys
~School
~Bullys
or whatever else you want. Please join ALL positions are open message me for the survay!
Thanks!

by EGJplay on 8/8/2012 8:19:22 PM

Hey wednesday1408, the best thing to do is to go see the doctor. Anything could be wrong an they are the right people to diagnose you. No worries about being embarrassed. Doctors deal with so many patients, (some who have the same problems as you) that they don't really have time to make fun of you. Hope this helps and hope you feel better! Xoxo

Mod mod mod mod
Im having digestive problems. I haven't gone to the restroom other than pee in 4 days. I started eating lots of fiber and drinking lots of water but that doesn't seem to help. I know i should go see a doctor but its really embarrassing. Is there anything i can do myself? Lynae P.

by wednesday1408 on 8/8/2012 8:01:05 PM

Hey WinnieGirlie, aww HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY!! Since it is your Bday you should go all out. Maybe throw some curls in your hair, wear a pink eyeshadow with black eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss, and throw on a cute dress with heels and lots of accessories. Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi, tomorrow is my birthday, what is a cute birthday makeup look? Thanks! Lynae P.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 6:46:06 PM

Hello GL girlies! I have two clubs, "Ask Us!" and "Girly Advice". They are both advice club, and you can ask me anything in either of the clubs. We give advice on...
-Boys★
-Puberty☆
-Periods★
-Friends☆
...And everything else! Just ask, don't be shy!
I also have an Advice Queen page. It is called WinnieGirlie! If you have anything to ask, ask me! Look on my profile, to check out "Ask Us!", "Girly Advice", and/or my Advice Queen page, "WinnieGirlie". Thank you for reading this! I hope you check it out!

by WinnieGirlie on 8/8/2012 6:24:40 PM

Love to write? If so, join the writers Dream Club! We are writing a story now, and you can post your own stories! Officers needed! Join today! Laughing
-Lovely