2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Make over this meanie

Once I was in the hall and a boy came up to me. I kind of knew him, but not really. He said, "Hey, you know...

hit him in the face

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:51:17 PM

You should have slapped him Smile

by PewDiePie on 10/16/2012 4:09:48 PM

he probably likes you so he couldn't say wat he really wanted to say

by neko101 on 8/21/2012 5:32:55 PM

If I were that girl I would slap him in the face until HIS face looks ugly! =^.^=

by bananaface13 on 8/18/2012 3:48:03 PM

Girly Don't believe his sorry butt, boys do that cause they 1.)Can't get a girl and embarrassed about it 2.)Hes the rudest boy you met! or 3.) Hes just him. Sorry 4 tht girl! Smile Xoxo

by doglover463 on 8/17/2012 7:12:09 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:12:09 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?! My profiles just a click away and I can help you with anything ASAP ;)
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 4:22:21 PM

That was totally pointless and rude.

by luvpeacehappiness on 8/13/2012 12:27:09 PM

idk if this is the right answer but i wuldve said....do u kno what is ugly how u treat people then i wuld prob also say oh yea u got sumtin on ur face and slap him and say oops nvm it was just ur bs

by cam3934 on 8/12/2012 9:03:57 PM

Hey KatieBeiber, it can take time to get over a broken heart. You just have to remind yourself that you deserve better. You deserve a guy who is going to jump at the chance to go out with you, not bail on you. You also have to tell yourself that there are sooo many other guys out there. Why waist your time with a guy who doesn't care about your feelings when you can spend your time hanging out with one who does? I've been where you are girl, and I've found that once you realize your self worth and become confident you will find the right guy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I dont know how to get over this guy. We've had a "thing" for about 2 months and we really liked eachother. Then he bailed on me and said he totally liked this other girl. Then he stopped liking her, apologized, and said he liked me again. So, I've been planning to see him today for 2 weeks, I just asked him if he even wanted to hangout, he said ehh, and apologized and wont talk to me. Hes a total jerk! How do i get over him? thanks! Lynae P.

by katiebieber on 8/11/2012 3:24:57 PM