10 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

12 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

13 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Make over this meanie

Once I was in the hall and a boy came up to me. I kind of knew him, but not really. He said, "Hey, you know...

Oh, Boy!
application and club on my profile

camigal's advice page. max. response 2 days/less

by camigal on 8/10/2012 4:39:02 PM

Immature! >Frown

by Christiangal345 on 8/10/2012 11:43:49 AM

What are some tips to a better nights sleep?

Hey chicky! Turn off you TV, computer, and phone (or at least put them away) about a half an hour before you want to go to bed.  Your body will recognize that it's time to sleep and you'll fall asleep faster.  xoxo
Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 11:20:31 AM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/10/2012 10:57:48 AM

Ok so i really want to be a great person and have a boyfriend and one of those steps are to love yourself.How do i do that..staring in the mirror doesn't makes me feel worse.And also i have a "attitude of a personality" so how do i act with less of an attitude?. I'm not trying to change my personality, it is just that people think its rude and i hate that!!!Also how do i be plain and likable... i don't want to have to be popular to have a guy like me.And how do you get a guy to like you with i just smile?thx for anyone who answers!D

Hey girlie,

- First off... let's start with that attitude. Check out this article on how to makeover your reputation for being mean/rude - it's easier than you think!

- You can't MAKE a guy like you, but you can totally flirt with someone you don't know very well just by giving a subtle smile, making brief eye contact, etc. But words DO help! Check out this article for our best flirting tips:

- As for loving yourself, it won't happen overnight. Challenge yourself to list TWO things that you love about yourself every day. It can be whatever you like, are grateful for, whatever - your besties always being there for you, your creativity, your commitment to your sport, your gorgeous eyes, your loving family... whatever it is. Over time, you'll have such a list of great things! And whenever you're feeling down, you can go back to that list and remind yourself how truly lucky and awesome your life is. You won't feel great about yourself 100% of the time - but the important thing is pulling yourself out of bad moods and getting back on track. You're special, and unique, and totally great. <3 Now you just have to  believe it!
Lauren C.

by laylycrazyhumor on 8/9/2012 11:49:34 PM

Why do guys really say that!!!Its not just teasing or so called "guy flirting"!!!

by laylycrazyhumor on 8/9/2012 11:42:36 PM

u r beautiful. don't listen to him

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2012 10:07:52 PM

Girls, If guys act like this to you or you have a problem with them come to are advice queen club

by icecream8975 on 8/9/2012 9:21:38 PM

Mod! (or really anyone who wants to answer),
Why do girls that are so young feel the need to have a boyfriend? I'm going into 7th grade In few weeks, and last year,(6th grade), girlsife girls at my school sown to much time worrying if a guy liked them. I'm not saying crushes are a bad thing, I just want to know why some young girls cause so much drama about not "going out" with the "perfect boy", when going out is just holding hands in the hall. Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Good question! I think girls feel like they need to have a boyfriend because a lot of the girls AROUND them have BFs. They want to keep up, and don't want to feel like they're missing out. They also feel kinda judged if they're not as "experienced" as their friends. But it's all silly - if the right guy hasn't come around yet, it's nothing to be embarrassed about! And there's nothing wrong with wanting to focus on other things right now. But there's also nothing wrong with having crushes and wanting to get to know guys, date, and see what's out there. Every girl should just move at her own pace! Smile
Lauren C.

by CherryGirl316 on 8/9/2012 8:55:25 PM

by radiogirl on 8/9/2012 7:33:32 PM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?