2 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

3 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

3 HOURS AGO GL's top 20 fave nail polish colors: http://t.co/pM4hyH3vhw

COMMENTS

Make over this meanie

Once I was in the hall and a boy came up to me. I kind of knew him, but not really. He said, "Hey, you know...

Messed up!!!

by amileofroses on 8/9/2012 7:32:17 PM

I agree with Orange Avacado. BTW, nice username... Laughing

by WinnieGirlie on 8/9/2012 7:25:06 PM

what a jerk!

by bking62 on 8/9/2012 6:35:08 PM

what a jerk! D:

by LovelyDays111 on 8/9/2012 5:09:04 PM

Boys are just so stupid sometimes!

by coco4 on 8/9/2012 4:19:01 PM

ugh, boys. They can be so mean.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/9/2012 4:07:39 PM

You know what I would say? "A makeover might change my ugly face but nothing can change your ugly personality." Or i would have slapped him...

by OrangeAvacado101 on 8/9/2012 3:31:53 PM

Here we will give you advice on ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, dancers, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave to you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/9/2012 2:58:11 PM

what a jerk!! i probably would've slapped him............... Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/9/2012 2:07:57 PM

What a jerk! He said that right on front of her face,

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/9/2012 2:06:29 PM