17 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 cool cats power up with a Mojo Vogue BattStation 5600 from @goibattz: http://t.co/NHrxMRKGmT

AN HOUR AGO 4 lip balms that you can actually eat: http://t.co/y3nvZba2B2

13 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

COMMENTS

Make over this meanie

Once I was in the hall and a boy came up to me. I kind of knew him, but not really. He said, "Hey, you know...

hit him in the face

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:51:17 PM

You should have slapped him Smile

by PewDiePie on 10/16/2012 4:09:48 PM

he probably likes you so he couldn't say wat he really wanted to say

by neko101 on 8/21/2012 5:32:55 PM

If I were that girl I would slap him in the face until HIS face looks ugly! =^.^=

by bananaface13 on 8/18/2012 3:48:03 PM

Girly Don't believe his sorry butt, boys do that cause they 1.)Can't get a girl and embarrassed about it 2.)Hes the rudest boy you met! or 3.) Hes just him. Sorry 4 tht girl! Smile Xoxo

by doglover463 on 8/17/2012 7:12:09 PM

Boy Problems ASAP
Ever need someone 2 talk 2 but, your to afraid 2 ask your parents. It's OK just talk to me and I'll help you out ASAP!Please feel free 2 ask questions.Oh and remember the more people the BETTER!Ages 10-17

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 10:12:09 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?! My profiles just a click away and I can help you with anything ASAP ;)
xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 8/13/2012 4:22:21 PM

That was totally pointless and rude.

by luvpeacehappiness on 8/13/2012 12:27:09 PM

idk if this is the right answer but i wuldve said....do u kno what is ugly how u treat people then i wuld prob also say oh yea u got sumtin on ur face and slap him and say oops nvm it was just ur bs

by cam3934 on 8/12/2012 9:03:57 PM

Hey KatieBeiber, it can take time to get over a broken heart. You just have to remind yourself that you deserve better. You deserve a guy who is going to jump at the chance to go out with you, not bail on you. You also have to tell yourself that there are sooo many other guys out there. Why waist your time with a guy who doesn't care about your feelings when you can spend your time hanging out with one who does? I've been where you are girl, and I've found that once you realize your self worth and become confident you will find the right guy. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I dont know how to get over this guy. We've had a "thing" for about 2 months and we really liked eachother. Then he bailed on me and said he totally liked this other girl. Then he stopped liking her, apologized, and said he liked me again. So, I've been planning to see him today for 2 weeks, I just asked him if he even wanted to hangout, he said ehh, and apologized and wont talk to me. Hes a total jerk! How do i get over him? thanks! Lynae P.

by katiebieber on 8/11/2012 3:24:57 PM

Oh, Boy!
**APPLY NOW FOR LAST OFFICER POSITION**
application and club on my profile

NEED ADVICE OF ANY KIND ASAP?
camigal's advice page. max. response 2 days/less

by camigal on 8/10/2012 4:39:02 PM

Immature! >Frown

by Christiangal345 on 8/10/2012 11:43:49 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
What are some tips to a better nights sleep?

Hey chicky! Turn off you TV, computer, and phone (or at least put them away) about a half an hour before you want to go to bed.  Your body will recognize that it's time to sleep and you'll fall asleep faster.  xoxo
Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 11:20:31 AM

by High Tops FTW on 8/10/2012 10:57:48 AM

Mod
Ok so i really want to be a great person and have a boyfriend and one of those steps are to love yourself.How do i do that..staring in the mirror doesn't help..it makes me feel worse.And also i have a "attitude of a personality" so how do i act with less of an attitude?. I'm not trying to change my personality, it is just that people think its rude and i hate that!!!Also how do i be plain and likable... i don't want to have to be popular to have a guy like me.And how do you get a guy to like you with looks...do i just smile?thx for anyone who answers!D

Hey girlie,

- First off... let's start with that attitude. Check out this article on how to makeover your reputation for being mean/rude - it's easier than you think! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/05/10/everyone-thinks-im-mean.aspx

- You can't MAKE a guy like you, but you can totally flirt with someone you don't know very well just by giving a subtle smile, making brief eye contact, etc. But words DO help! Check out this article for our best flirting tips: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2007/11/17/Flirting101.aspx

- As for loving yourself, it won't happen overnight. Challenge yourself to list TWO things that you love about yourself every day. It can be whatever you like, are grateful for, whatever - your besties always being there for you, your creativity, your commitment to your sport, your gorgeous eyes, your loving family... whatever it is. Over time, you'll have such a list of great things! And whenever you're feeling down, you can go back to that list and remind yourself how truly lucky and awesome your life is. You won't feel great about yourself 100% of the time - but the important thing is pulling yourself out of bad moods and getting back on track. You're special, and unique, and totally great. <3 Now you just have to  believe it!
Lauren C.

by laylycrazyhumor on 8/9/2012 11:49:34 PM

Why do guys really say that!!!Its not just teasing or so called "guy flirting"!!!

by laylycrazyhumor on 8/9/2012 11:42:36 PM

u r beautiful. don't listen to him

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2012 10:07:52 PM

Girls, If guys act like this to you or you have a problem with them come to are advice queen club http://www.girlslife.com/AdviceQueen.aspx?id=6486

by icecream8975 on 8/9/2012 9:21:38 PM

Mod! (or really anyone who wants to answer),
Why do girls that are so young feel the need to have a boyfriend? I'm going into 7th grade In few weeks, and last year,(6th grade), girlsife girls at my school sown to much time worrying if a guy liked them. I'm not saying crushes are a bad thing, I just want to know why some young girls cause so much drama about not "going out" with the "perfect boy", when going out is just holding hands in the hall. Thanks.

Hey girlie,

Good question! I think girls feel like they need to have a boyfriend because a lot of the girls AROUND them have BFs. They want to keep up, and don't want to feel like they're missing out. They also feel kinda judged if they're not as "experienced" as their friends. But it's all silly - if the right guy hasn't come around yet, it's nothing to be embarrassed about! And there's nothing wrong with wanting to focus on other things right now. But there's also nothing wrong with having crushes and wanting to get to know guys, date, and see what's out there. Every girl should just move at her own pace! Smile
Lauren C.

by CherryGirl316 on 8/9/2012 8:55:25 PM

jerk

by radiogirl on 8/9/2012 7:33:32 PM

Messed up!!!

by amileofroses on 8/9/2012 7:32:17 PM

I agree with Orange Avacado. BTW, nice username... Laughing

by WinnieGirlie on 8/9/2012 7:25:06 PM

what a jerk!

by bking62 on 8/9/2012 6:35:08 PM

what a jerk! D:

by LovelyDays111 on 8/9/2012 5:09:04 PM

Boys are just so stupid sometimes!

by coco4 on 8/9/2012 4:19:01 PM

ugh, boys. They can be so mean.

by Glitterheart16 on 8/9/2012 4:07:39 PM

You know what I would say? "A makeover might change my ugly face but nothing can change your ugly personality." Or i would have slapped him...

by OrangeAvacado101 on 8/9/2012 3:31:53 PM

Here we will give you advice on ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, dancers, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave to you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/9/2012 2:58:11 PM

what a jerk!! i probably would've slapped him............... Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/9/2012 2:07:57 PM

What a jerk! He said that right on front of her face,

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/9/2012 2:06:29 PM