2 HOURS AGO Next time someone makes fun of your red hair, remember this: http://t.co/ErPfCK0SqX

3 HOURS AGO Poor @zaynmalik! Feel better, bae: http://t.co/8Y3YrAyHVu 💔

4 HOURS AGO He kissed her for the camera...super creepy or really romantic? You decide: http://t.co/8dhBG6Wo0v

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

Haha this is true. I personally think most of them should have some R&R especially Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan. They're good people inside, probably, but they need some space to sort it out. Thanks GL for posting this!! It made my day... Even if it's night here.

by pretty123 on 9/14/2012 12:35:44 AM

I understand that gl made this as a joke but...... honestly..... what kind of humor does gl have? By the enourmous amount of comments i see about how offensive this article is to the people who read this magazine/ go on this website, this post should just be taken down.

Sorry if i bothered anyone Laughing

by Kelly268 on 9/8/2012 6:43:16 PM

All so true cept Kayne. I don't understand why he gets a bad rep for speaking his mind. AND HIS MIND WAS RIGHT!

by Maya The Papaya on 8/15/2012 4:05:38 PM

Almost everyone they named I dont like. Mmmmm....

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:34:19 AM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:30:52 AM

I'd like to send Michael Vick to Mars.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:20:20 PM

I just read all 76 comments, and most (not all) of them say, "Wow GL. That was really mean and rude. Everyone makes mistakes! Take this article down! We have freedom of speech!" I, for one, don't agree with that. No matter how many times GL says, "It's just a joke!" some of you people think that it's bullying and sending a bad message to teenage girls. Well, it's NOT bullying, it's just GL posting their opinion. It's not like these celebrities would actually read this! And how would YOU feel if you were the author and people were saying to take this article down? Grr.

by Bobalina on 8/14/2012 11:15:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Look, this is the last comment I am going to post about this, I promise. But I really want to know if articles about celeb gossip like this are going to be posted a lot on the website or if you are still going to post more advice type stuff. I also think that this article is fine but not good for GL's readers. Do you agree or do you think we are all just being dramatic about it? Please respond and don't say, "this was a joke," because we get that.

hey! well I think it's all how you look at things. If you're down and want to read a silly article I think this fits the bill pretty well, but I see your point. Thanks for commenting!

Helen S.

by beachgirl324 on 8/14/2012 6:01:22 PM

haha loved this! very smart.

by luv-yhu-roxy on 8/14/2012 10:15:59 AM

@LovePeaceHope I know, i never said that u didn't. And if unare supposedley takingna stand against bullying, who are the bulies. Those of us who are simply agreeing with the article? Actualy i think if anyone is bullying it would be thoae of you who are telling us we have nonreaaon to send theeae people to mars. Just get over yourself already!

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/12/2012 5:15:09 PM