7 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

10 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

11 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

@diamondgirl4404 Yes, I think we all understand that. And guess what? We have the right to freedom of speech too. If we want to stand up and take a charge towards bullying we have a right to.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/11/2012 2:16:24 PM

This was really funny! I especially agree with the Jersey Shore cast as being one of the people you would want to send to Mars!

by HayEC98 on 8/11/2012 1:50:57 PM

You guys who are saying that people have no write to be mean about these people, you guys need to lay off. We have a rigt to say if we think miley cyrus, kim kardashian and kristen stewart should go to mars, if we want to. It is called freedom of speech. You should study up on our American History, with emphasis on our Constitution.

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/10/2012 7:56:55 PM

At some point, hasn't Mi been on the COVER of GL? Aha.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 1:44:33 PM

I agree very much with @LovePeaceHope. I am not upset about this article alone. I think that lately (for the past 6 months or so) GL has gotten a lot less original. I don't really care for the celebrity gossip, I feel that GL is a safe place for girls to go to feel accepted and to deal with all the drama in life. I don't think the readers or the the writers should be creating more drama. If that's what I was looking for in a magazine, I'd read the dozens that were like that. That's the only reason that I'm posting this comment because I don't want to lose the only magazine that I have ever read. I know that I will grow out of it eventually but I was hoping it could at least carry me through high school.
I was wondering how you feel about this? Do you think that me and the others that are posting their opinions are just being drama queens or do you actually want our critisisms? Be honest.

by beachgirl324 on 8/10/2012 1:34:26 PM

To the people telling the girls against this bullying article to calm down, stop it please. We have our right to freedom of speech.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/10/2012 1:16:58 PM

I found this artical really funny! And i <3 GL a lot more for not listening to the people who dont like it and taking it down like some people are saying. You go GL!

by elevenbailey on 8/10/2012 1:14:19 PM

(In response to sophlida)

Actually, this article is taking away GL's originality. It is making it become just like almost every other teen and tween magazine out there, with gossip and trashing celebs and all that junk. I am not at all wasting my time. I am speaking up for what I believe in, and if that is time-wasting, then you telling me to better myself is just as time wasting.
I respect that we get freedom of speech. But you need to understand that I have the right of freedom of speech just as well. And though Girlslife has freedom of speech too, it does NOT mean I have to just stand around and take it. I for one am against bullying which is why I took a stand and told GL how rude this is. Now I think you should stop bullying me and HowToLove and learn to speak your opinion without trashing others.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/10/2012 1:11:51 PM

Guys, CALM DOWN. It's just a joke.There's no need to get all mad at GL for posting this. They're just expressing who THEY don't like,just like you do in some of these comments. They can share their opinion too.
On the other hand,I thought GL LIKED Miley!!

by FrenchRose on 8/10/2012 12:43:50 PM

When writing an article like this, it should be done light heartedly for it's clearly a joke. Reading this, I knew it was a joke but it still just sounded rude. Celebrities get comments like these all the time, but in my opinion, this article goes against everything that Girls' Life promotes. To me, Girls' Life is about self confidence and being the best you can be. I don't think that it's the kind of magazine that should be used to point out people's flaws. There are normal, non famous, girls out there who have gotten into trouble like the people in this article have. There are also some who are on there way there. This article is no way empowering to any people headed down the wrong path, or anyone in general. It's so negative. And yes, I understand that it was a joke. I just think that the audience of a magazine should be considered when writing articles like this.

by crazyshortie13 on 8/10/2012 12:39:45 PM