11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

12 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

15 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

Remember- every body makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. So why should we always hate these stars? We all make mistakes. Frown im dissapointed

by Sunny4132 on 8/10/2012 11:05:27 AM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/10/2012 10:58:41 AM

This was seriously mean, just because these celebrities did stupid things, doesn't mean they need to leave the planet. What was the author thinking when she published this? A joke...um no.

by bluehair on 8/10/2012 10:52:34 AM

Sure, people may not like these celebrities but its still rude to say we should "send them to Mars". I mean please its not even funny. Sure they did bad things but really?! This is just a poorly thought out article. Isn't there something better you could write about?

by flowergoboom on 8/10/2012 10:52:30 AM

This article should be taken off the website. It really should.

Hey girl! I'm sorry you aren't a fan of this article.  The girl who wrote it didn't mean any harm, she meant it to be funny. We promise we didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 10:29:45 AM

join my club Middle Class chic. You can find it on my page. We give advice and how to get latest syles and hair and beauty on a budget!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/10/2012 10:20:12 AM

How about we send whoever wrote this article to mars ? While I don't like any of the stars listed in the article, I do find the post humorless and a bit rude.

by fibromyalgiasucks on 8/10/2012 5:06:26 AM

MODMODMOMODODMOD(HELP!)
So I need help making friends. My "friends" from lastyear are getting annoying and mean now. Im in eighth grade and i have no friends to sit with durin lunch. Please help me! Also, idk why i make weird obnoxious & loud friends... please help me make normal friends who arent demanding attention and calling me dramatic. When i confronted them for "forgetting" to invite me to go dance and eat at Texas Roadhuse! How doyou forget me? Do uthink they are horrible friends? I want to make friends reallybad help!!!!

Hey girl! Try joining a club when school starts or getting to know someone better who you are friendly with already.  I don't think your friends are horrible friends, but if you're tired of them, it might be time to search for new friends.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by boypolar on 8/10/2012 12:54:38 AM

I understand this might be a joke. And I think some people on this list just went through a stage in did bad things and although I think that they should be forgiven, nobody is going to forget, ya know. Even though Rihanna may have forgiven Chris Brown, It still wasn't right for him to do it, especially with his background.

by Lcoleman6 on 8/9/2012 11:45:23 PM

I find this really funny and I get it's a joke, but I love Breezy (Chris Brown) and Rihanna did forgive him.

by SuperZebra99 on 8/9/2012 11:36:24 PM