Bridget M.

is modding

23 MINUTES AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

That is really mean not everyone is perfect and because they are celebarties they are expected to be which is stupid so i do not like this post

by millia7 on 8/9/2012 11:29:06 PM

stewart sorry. lol i spelled it wrong XP

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2012 11:26:27 PM

That was sooooo mean! Some were true but some made me wanna punch you! I hope Miley and Liam are very happy together! UGH! >=(

by JustluvAriana on 8/9/2012 11:19:45 PM

omg i totally agree with almost everyone listed, especially kristen stuart! i was devastated when i heard she did that to poor little rob. he deserves way better. send her to pluto for all i care. i kind of like miley though. i'd keep her around for a whileSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2012 11:17:44 PM

Okay. Some of them were funny and TRUE guys like Kanye, Kim (love her but getting famous like how SHE did isn't right and she doesn't have a real meaningful talent) and Chris, but I don't really understand some. Why take Miley away ? She's a talented, beautiful young star who's growing up and becoming a great person. Lindsey's been bad but the public has been horrible to her and she's a great actress. But I do see what everyone and GL meant. Maybe some people should go on Facebook or Twitter and post comments on the thousands of hate accounts that ruin the lives of teenagers across America instead of doing it on a little joke of an article by a magazine and website that have taught us about being good to ourselves and having a little fun every once in a while. If you're gonna post rude things, do it for the good of a whole.
C'mon guys, spread the love !!! <3 Smile be nice

by kenzi143 on 8/9/2012 10:43:48 PM

I love it! hilarious! For all you haters out there, lighten up! It's just a joke!

by goldenheart7 on 8/9/2012 10:06:40 PM

Come on. Seriously. It was a joke. I thought it was funny. I don't know where everybody's sense of humor went.. Maybe you forgot it on Mars. ha ha. Come on, that was funny.. laugh a little. It's good for you.

I love you GL... We think the same way.. I not exactly a fan of any of these celebs either. Especially Miley. Ahh.

by girlygirl22werock on 8/9/2012 10:06:21 PM

ok... (to all those who are saying its just meant for humor)I dont mind the fact that GL posted this...but I know if someone posted on a website that I should be sent to Mars I would be pretty upset and I think the person seemed just stupid and petty! B4 anything else all these stars are people living on the earth with us, and if we can respect others who are just like us what is the point trying to teach other lessons on self respect and bullying... Im just saying practice what you preach. If I wanted to find humor I would go to a different site.. Just my opinion xoxo

by glamgrl250 on 8/9/2012 9:15:08 PM

I love miley, but i agree for everyone else. good lord people!!! Calm the frick down! Its a joke! its supposed to be funny! dang, dont get ur panties in a wad! lol. ;)

by foodiejr99 on 8/9/2012 8:01:07 PM

I love you, GL, but not this article. The reason I love GL is because of the pureness when it comes to articles and magazine content. Other teen magazines are too old for teens in content and are just plain mean. GL is positive and different. If more articles like this are posted, however, I will NOT be reading GL anymore. Sorry, but this time you went way too far.

by squizzcute on 8/9/2012 7:47:54 PM