2 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

4 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

6 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

Hey GL, I found this post really just flat out mean. I know you would never mean to be mean on purpose though, I'm not saying you went out of your way to be mean. I know you thought it would spark some laughs. But I think it is rude how you posted this. It seems really gossip-y. I honestly think that the Kardashians get so much hate for nothing. I watch "Keeping Up" sometimes, and everytime they make a mistake, they apologize. They are genuinely nice people. Just pointing this out. Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/9/2012 7:31:04 PM

I would have found this funny if i read this on some gossip site but this is GL... i found it harsh coming from you guys....

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 8/9/2012 7:22:35 PM

I agree with all of the above

by Rgirl12 on 8/9/2012 7:20:13 PM

(In response to posts written by LovePeaceHope and HowToLove)

What I do not understand about the arguments about the nature of the above article is simply this. We live in a country which entitles us to certain natural rights, one of which is the freedom of speech. Girl's Life Magazine is most certainly entitled to publish any article they wish. Personally, I am glad to see Girl's Life stray from the usual articles and publish one like this one because America is developing an allergy to originality.
As consumers we can choose what magazines to subscribe to or what articles to read. And quite frankly, you are wasting your time writing comments saying that this magazine is teaching impressionable girls terrible messages. Stop wasting your time and go better yourself.

by sophlida on 8/9/2012 7:01:58 PM

I think this is kinda mean,I understand that they have their opinions,but why express them so harshly? You don't even know these people,and while I agree some of them aren't my favorite,they're still human beings with actual feelings. Nobody is perfect,so how can you judge people so easily??

by MadMaddie911 on 8/9/2012 6:41:51 PM

this is pretty rude.. i'm not fond of it, but whatever. i actually like miley cyrus

by Kalulah on 8/9/2012 6:36:53 PM

I found this funny, but GL I would love if you did something that could stop celeb hate, like Sel gomez. I would so appreciate that. In fact, I am gonna write an article in my journal about that! Thanks! Lauren C.

by FrenchMiss on 8/9/2012 6:01:46 PM

@alykat18, Selena Gomez is a sweet girl from Texas who is living her life. I say STOP SEL GOMEZ HATE! This all gets too far. She's not a drug addict or anything like Lindsey Lohan, she hasn't done anything wrong. Hey, I am a Belieber too, but I think its great they are dating. They are so happy. STOP SELENA GOMEZ HATE!

by FrenchMiss on 8/9/2012 6:00:03 PM

I totally agree with Sinkinginblack- this post was not meant to really hurt anyone at fact everybody they are talking about really did some bad stuff. Yeah, I know everybody makes mistakes , me included, but it is ok to just have a little fun every once in a while. Please stop the the " Oh GL, I am sooo dissapointed " , please! GL is a great site with the best intentions , and I am pretty sure no one would actually send someone like Kim Kardashian to Mars. Seriously. Lighten up and live inn the moment.. I love you GL! ( Honestly , I am really sorry if I offended anyone )

by livviegirl10 on 8/9/2012 5:42:19 PM

@HowToLove: Sorry, but I think youre wrong. "I feel like lately this magazine is turning a bit to gossip too much, and I for one would be just happy if GL stuck to beauty, health, body, and personal tips, along with other non-negative posts, rather more helpful to make us each individually confident, happy, and strong. " Im GLAD theyre being unique and not sticking to superficial things like body and beauty. Some girls LIKE to hear humor once in a while and not get fashion tips or how to change youre body articles. To me, its not really making me confident, happy, and strong when I see EVERY post is about how to get a beach body before school starts or how to apply makeup. Image isnt everything, and that sounds like gossip to me. Thats why GL is amazing, they dont rely on superficial articles to appeal to the masses. They have something for EVERYONE, not just one person. [Sorry if I offend anyone, im just fed up with people today. <3]

by sinkinginblack on 8/9/2012 5:31:53 PM

What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!