6 HOURS AGO Setting the alarm to wake up for school tomorrow *crying a little inside*

7 HOURS AGO BTS shopping already done? We know a true fashionista is never REALLY done shopping, especially for fall!: http://t.co/aoMznFbTBq

8 HOURS AGO Favorite if you put off your homework until last minute on sunday! #Procrastinator #AndIllDoItAgain

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

This is funny. I really enjoyed the honestySmile

by CountryCutie4 on 8/9/2012 5:28:55 PM

Calm down. This was for laughs, not an actualy plan to send them away, and I loved it because it wasnt their usual fashion article or something! And I firmly believe everyone on this list should go [with the exception of Miley. Im not a fan but I dont dislike her that much.] I enjoyed the list and thought it was funny, especially the captions! Also, Theyre not bullying, theyre stating their opinions. In fact, what if I said YOU were bullying THEM because you told them it was mean? You wouldnt like it. We all have our own opinions. So, GL, continue to do what you do and dont only publish what the public wants, but post what you want too! Tong

by sinkinginblack on 8/9/2012 5:23:45 PM

This is super rude. I don't care if it was "meant for humor". You think this is sending a good message to girls? Because it's not. Some girls really look up to this site. And they are learning from this that if they are rude to another person, they can just say "it was meant for humor" and think it's okay. And it is actually really mean to say that about Lindsay Lohan. She made some wrong decisions, there are a lot of pressure on people these days, and it led her down the wrong path. And with Kristen Stewart, you need to know that everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I am not saying I 'm proud of these celeb's choices or that I forgive them, it's just that everyone makes mistakes. And you should not bully people because of that. I'm very disappointed in you, GL.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/9/2012 5:20:47 PM

While I do usually enjoy reading Girlslife, I'm finding this post harsh. I understand that it was just for humor, but I don't think It's teaching us good things. I feel it's a very negative post, and i suppose that I'd rather read about something positive, happy, and helping boost girls' self confidence.
I feel like lately this magazine is turning a bit to gossip too much, and I for one would be just happy if GL stuck to beauty, health, body, and personal tips, along with other non-negative posts, rather more helpful to make us each individually confident, happy, and strong.

by HowToLove on 8/9/2012 5:18:03 PM

omg everyone chill lol i loved this list and it was meant to be funny(and it is) these celebs have heard worse anyway...and i wish they would've added selena gomez to the list....just my opinion. now everyone please chill the freak out!!

by Alykat18 on 8/9/2012 5:11:35 PM

Im sorry but i think this is rude, like the one with K Stewert.
We know, she cheated, but that only affects 2 people. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. And yes, i understand how the GL people wanted girls to take this as a joke. But some of these stars, like Miley, are role models to other girls. They look up to them. So i just wanted to get that out there, i hope GL stays appropriate and safe. Xoxo

Maggie P.

by red716 on 8/9/2012 4:12:15 PM

it's GL's opinion, read the magazine for what you like in it, don't criticize for one article that you should be able to laugh at anyway

by sstods on 8/9/2012 4:06:44 PM

Guys chill out I do think its kinda mean BUT ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD ITS NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE R GOING TO MARS SO CHILL

by Gracie206 on 8/9/2012 4:04:04 PM

MOD!
I know that you all keep saying this was for humor and all, but it was actually mean. That is considered bullying. If you saw this and you were in it, how would you feel? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just trying to help. Smile
I do love Girlslife tho and I know not everyone is always going to agree on everything.
Toni.

Hey girl! Thanks for your input Smile This post was really intended for humor, you know we love our celebs! We appreciate all the comments our girls give us. xxoo
Maggie P.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 8/9/2012 4:02:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD. I think this is really immature and judgemental. Some of us might have different views of these people. GL has been a magazine which I have been reading for more than two years now. It's supposed to be good quality and teach girls right from wrong. This-judging celebs who havent criticized or harmed GL in any way is wrong. I'm kind of dissapointed. I expected more from Gl...now it just seems like the magazine has changed. Like nothing much matters

Hey girl! Thanks for your input. This article was meant as humor and we hope that everyone can take it that way Smile xxoo
Maggie P.