12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

14 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

seriously girlslife?
where's the message that even though you mess up, you're still a good person. Aren't you supposed to be telling young girls that it's alright not to be perfect? It's these kinds of expectations that lead to things like bullying and slut shaming. I'm thoroughly dissapointed by this. I expect better from you.

by earthyartist on 8/9/2012 2:05:21 PM

Oh girls LOL IT'S A JOKE!! STOP MAKING TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR NOTHING LOL!! SERIUSLY ???? LOL I SERIOUSLT THINK YOUR ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO BE SENT TO MARS, LOL JK

by natalyc on 8/9/2012 2:02:26 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/9/2012 1:29:29 PM

Um excuse me! Are you serious?!
A lot of these people are annoying, plastic, or un-talented. But some of them ARE talented, I know they made mistakes, but this negativity isn't good, and teenagers shouldn't think it is.

by wxyz22 on 8/9/2012 1:20:09 PM

it is a little rude...
but its true.
I wouldn't send them to mars though. They would die. And what did Miley Cyrus do?
I havent heard about her since Hanna Montana the movie. :p

by LovelyDays111 on 8/9/2012 1:14:01 PM

You have no right to judge these people. Sure, they've made mistakes, but so have you. I'm not a fan of any of them, but for all you know, they could change someday. They could realize that they've done bad things and then change. Even if they didn't, this just teaches teenage girls to judge. We shouldn't judge people, famous or not.
Now, I'm not saying it's easy to not judge people; I'm pretty sure it's part of human nature. But so many of the people that I've judged have turned out to be amazing people.
So please don't judge. Hate their actions, but don't hate them.

by xxfabulouskilljoyxx on 8/9/2012 1:07:46 PM

WOW, this is obnoxious. I thought y'all loved Miley and Kristen, first off.
Everyone makes mistakes, and you guys need to just get over it. Taylor forgave Kanye, so why can't you? Yeah, it wasn't cool that Kristen cheated, but she realized she was making a mistake and ended it (even though everyone found out right after); besides, she lost her BF--that's punishment enough. Rihanna and Chris Brown were featured in each others' songs recently; clearly, they've gotten over the thing from years ago.
Kim, Lindsey, and the JS cast are full of drama and mistakes, but just ignore them and don't watch their shows/movies if you don't like them.
And what's your problem with Miley? She got engaged? Oh no! How dare she!
-.- Maggie P.

by Dawnstar on 8/9/2012 1:02:31 PM

I LOVE MILEY!

by AnnaB1234 on 8/9/2012 1:00:24 PM

Seriously??? I honestly think that this is completely rude. These people have made mistakes, but who hasn't? This is a VERY negative thing to be sharing with teenagers.

by luvelliekate on 8/9/2012 12:44:41 PM