7 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

8 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

9 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

7 stars we'd like to send to Mars

You’ve probably already heard that NASA just landed a rover on Mars. (News to you? CLICK HERE). No people are up there yet, but when they start...

Haha this is true. I personally think most of them should have some R&R especially Kristen Stewart and Lindsay Lohan. They're good people inside, probably, but they need some space to sort it out. Thanks GL for posting this!! It made my day... Even if it's night here.

by pretty123 on 9/14/2012 12:35:44 AM

I understand that gl made this as a joke but...... honestly..... what kind of humor does gl have? By the enourmous amount of comments i see about how offensive this article is to the people who read this magazine/ go on this website, this post should just be taken down.

Sorry if i bothered anyone Laughing

by Kelly268 on 9/8/2012 6:43:16 PM

All so true cept Kayne. I don't understand why he gets a bad rep for speaking his mind. AND HIS MIND WAS RIGHT!

by Maya The Papaya on 8/15/2012 4:05:38 PM

Almost everyone they named I dont like. Mmmmm....

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:34:19 AM

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:30:52 AM

I'd like to send Michael Vick to Mars.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:20:20 PM

I just read all 76 comments, and most (not all) of them say, "Wow GL. That was really mean and rude. Everyone makes mistakes! Take this article down! We have freedom of speech!" I, for one, don't agree with that. No matter how many times GL says, "It's just a joke!" some of you people think that it's bullying and sending a bad message to teenage girls. Well, it's NOT bullying, it's just GL posting their opinion. It's not like these celebrities would actually read this! And how would YOU feel if you were the author and people were saying to take this article down? Grr.

by Bobalina on 8/14/2012 11:15:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Look, this is the last comment I am going to post about this, I promise. But I really want to know if articles about celeb gossip like this are going to be posted a lot on the website or if you are still going to post more advice type stuff. I also think that this article is fine but not good for GL's readers. Do you agree or do you think we are all just being dramatic about it? Please respond and don't say, "this was a joke," because we get that.

hey! well I think it's all how you look at things. If you're down and want to read a silly article I think this fits the bill pretty well, but I see your point. Thanks for commenting!

Helen S.

by beachgirl324 on 8/14/2012 6:01:22 PM

haha loved this! very smart.

by luv-yhu-roxy on 8/14/2012 10:15:59 AM

@LovePeaceHope I know, i never said that u didn't. And if unare supposedley takingna stand against bullying, who are the bulies. Those of us who are simply agreeing with the article? Actualy i think if anyone is bullying it would be thoae of you who are telling us we have nonreaaon to send theeae people to mars. Just get over yourself already!

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/12/2012 5:15:09 PM

@diamondgirl4404 Yes, I think we all understand that. And guess what? We have the right to freedom of speech too. If we want to stand up and take a charge towards bullying we have a right to.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/11/2012 2:16:24 PM

This was really funny! I especially agree with the Jersey Shore cast as being one of the people you would want to send to Mars!

by HayEC98 on 8/11/2012 1:50:57 PM

You guys who are saying that people have no write to be mean about these people, you guys need to lay off. We have a rigt to say if we think miley cyrus, kim kardashian and kristen stewart should go to mars, if we want to. It is called freedom of speech. You should study up on our American History, with emphasis on our Constitution.

by diamondgirl4404 on 8/10/2012 7:56:55 PM

At some point, hasn't Mi been on the COVER of GL? Aha.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 1:44:33 PM

I agree very much with @LovePeaceHope. I am not upset about this article alone. I think that lately (for the past 6 months or so) GL has gotten a lot less original. I don't really care for the celebrity gossip, I feel that GL is a safe place for girls to go to feel accepted and to deal with all the drama in life. I don't think the readers or the the writers should be creating more drama. If that's what I was looking for in a magazine, I'd read the dozens that were like that. That's the only reason that I'm posting this comment because I don't want to lose the only magazine that I have ever read. I know that I will grow out of it eventually but I was hoping it could at least carry me through high school.
I was wondering how you feel about this? Do you think that me and the others that are posting their opinions are just being drama queens or do you actually want our critisisms? Be honest.

by beachgirl324 on 8/10/2012 1:34:26 PM

To the people telling the girls against this bullying article to calm down, stop it please. We have our right to freedom of speech.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/10/2012 1:16:58 PM

I found this artical really funny! And i <3 GL a lot more for not listening to the people who dont like it and taking it down like some people are saying. You go GL!

by elevenbailey on 8/10/2012 1:14:19 PM

(In response to sophlida)

Actually, this article is taking away GL's originality. It is making it become just like almost every other teen and tween magazine out there, with gossip and trashing celebs and all that junk. I am not at all wasting my time. I am speaking up for what I believe in, and if that is time-wasting, then you telling me to better myself is just as time wasting.
I respect that we get freedom of speech. But you need to understand that I have the right of freedom of speech just as well. And though Girlslife has freedom of speech too, it does NOT mean I have to just stand around and take it. I for one am against bullying which is why I took a stand and told GL how rude this is. Now I think you should stop bullying me and HowToLove and learn to speak your opinion without trashing others.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/10/2012 1:11:51 PM

Guys, CALM DOWN. It's just a joke.There's no need to get all mad at GL for posting this. They're just expressing who THEY don't like,just like you do in some of these comments. They can share their opinion too.
On the other hand,I thought GL LIKED Miley!!

by FrenchRose on 8/10/2012 12:43:50 PM

When writing an article like this, it should be done light heartedly for it's clearly a joke. Reading this, I knew it was a joke but it still just sounded rude. Celebrities get comments like these all the time, but in my opinion, this article goes against everything that Girls' Life promotes. To me, Girls' Life is about self confidence and being the best you can be. I don't think that it's the kind of magazine that should be used to point out people's flaws. There are normal, non famous, girls out there who have gotten into trouble like the people in this article have. There are also some who are on there way there. This article is no way empowering to any people headed down the wrong path, or anyone in general. It's so negative. And yes, I understand that it was a joke. I just think that the audience of a magazine should be considered when writing articles like this.

by crazyshortie13 on 8/10/2012 12:39:45 PM

Remember- every body makes mistakes. Everybody has those days. So why should we always hate these stars? We all make mistakes. Frown im dissapointed

by Sunny4132 on 8/10/2012 11:05:27 AM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/10/2012 10:58:41 AM

This was seriously mean, just because these celebrities did stupid things, doesn't mean they need to leave the planet. What was the author thinking when she published this? A joke...um no.

by bluehair on 8/10/2012 10:52:34 AM

Sure, people may not like these celebrities but its still rude to say we should "send them to Mars". I mean please its not even funny. Sure they did bad things but really?! This is just a poorly thought out article. Isn't there something better you could write about?

by flowergoboom on 8/10/2012 10:52:30 AM

This article should be taken off the website. It really should.

Hey girl! I'm sorry you aren't a fan of this article.  The girl who wrote it didn't mean any harm, she meant it to be funny. We promise we didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings! xoxo

Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 10:29:45 AM

join my club Middle Class chic. You can find it on my page. We give advice and how to get latest syles and hair and beauty on a budget!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 8/10/2012 10:20:12 AM

How about we send whoever wrote this article to mars ? While I don't like any of the stars listed in the article, I do find the post humorless and a bit rude.

by fibromyalgiasucks on 8/10/2012 5:06:26 AM

MODMODMOMODODMOD(HELP!)
So I need help making friends. My "friends" from lastyear are getting annoying and mean now. Im in eighth grade and i have no friends to sit with durin lunch. Please help me! Also, idk why i make weird obnoxious & loud friends... please help me make normal friends who arent demanding attention and calling me dramatic. When i confronted them for "forgetting" to invite me to go dance and eat at Texas Roadhuse! How doyou forget me? Do uthink they are horrible friends? I want to make friends reallybad help!!!!

Hey girl! Try joining a club when school starts or getting to know someone better who you are friendly with already.  I don't think your friends are horrible friends, but if you're tired of them, it might be time to search for new friends.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by boypolar on 8/10/2012 12:54:38 AM

I understand this might be a joke. And I think some people on this list just went through a stage in did bad things and although I think that they should be forgiven, nobody is going to forget, ya know. Even though Rihanna may have forgiven Chris Brown, It still wasn't right for him to do it, especially with his background.

by Lcoleman6 on 8/9/2012 11:45:23 PM

I find this really funny and I get it's a joke, but I love Breezy (Chris Brown) and Rihanna did forgive him.

by SuperZebra99 on 8/9/2012 11:36:24 PM

That is really mean not everyone is perfect and because they are celebarties they are expected to be which is stupid so i do not like this post

by millia7 on 8/9/2012 11:29:06 PM

stewart sorry. lol i spelled it wrong XP

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2012 11:26:27 PM

That was sooooo mean! Some were true but some made me wanna punch you! I hope Miley and Liam are very happy together! UGH! >=(

by JustluvAriana on 8/9/2012 11:19:45 PM

omg i totally agree with almost everyone listed, especially kristen stuart! i was devastated when i heard she did that to poor little rob. he deserves way better. send her to pluto for all i care. i kind of like miley though. i'd keep her around for a whileSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 8/9/2012 11:17:44 PM

Okay. Some of them were funny and TRUE guys like Kanye, Kim (love her but getting famous like how SHE did isn't right and she doesn't have a real meaningful talent) and Chris, but I don't really understand some. Why take Miley away ? She's a talented, beautiful young star who's growing up and becoming a great person. Lindsey's been bad but the public has been horrible to her and she's a great actress. But I do see what everyone and GL meant. Maybe some people should go on Facebook or Twitter and post comments on the thousands of hate accounts that ruin the lives of teenagers across America instead of doing it on a little joke of an article by a magazine and website that have taught us about being good to ourselves and having a little fun every once in a while. If you're gonna post rude things, do it for the good of a whole.
C'mon guys, spread the love !!! <3 Smile be nice

by kenzi143 on 8/9/2012 10:43:48 PM

I love it! hilarious! For all you haters out there, lighten up! It's just a joke!

by goldenheart7 on 8/9/2012 10:06:40 PM

Come on. Seriously. It was a joke. I thought it was funny. I don't know where everybody's sense of humor went.. Maybe you forgot it on Mars. ha ha. Come on, that was funny.. laugh a little. It's good for you.

I love you GL... We think the same way.. I not exactly a fan of any of these celebs either. Especially Miley. Ahh.

by girlygirl22werock on 8/9/2012 10:06:21 PM

ok... (to all those who are saying its just meant for humor)I dont mind the fact that GL posted this...but I know if someone posted on a website that I should be sent to Mars I would be pretty upset and I think the person seemed just stupid and petty! B4 anything else all these stars are people living on the earth with us, and if we can respect others who are just like us what is the point trying to teach other lessons on self respect and bullying... Im just saying practice what you preach. If I wanted to find humor I would go to a different site.. Just my opinion xoxo

by glamgrl250 on 8/9/2012 9:15:08 PM

I love miley, but i agree for everyone else. good lord people!!! Calm the frick down! Its a joke! its supposed to be funny! dang, dont get ur panties in a wad! lol. ;)

by foodiejr99 on 8/9/2012 8:01:07 PM

I love you, GL, but not this article. The reason I love GL is because of the pureness when it comes to articles and magazine content. Other teen magazines are too old for teens in content and are just plain mean. GL is positive and different. If more articles like this are posted, however, I will NOT be reading GL anymore. Sorry, but this time you went way too far.

by squizzcute on 8/9/2012 7:47:54 PM

Hey GL, I found this post really just flat out mean. I know you would never mean to be mean on purpose though, I'm not saying you went out of your way to be mean. I know you thought it would spark some laughs. But I think it is rude how you posted this. It seems really gossip-y. I honestly think that the Kardashians get so much hate for nothing. I watch "Keeping Up" sometimes, and everytime they make a mistake, they apologize. They are genuinely nice people. Just pointing this out. Lauren C.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/9/2012 7:31:04 PM

I would have found this funny if i read this on some gossip site but this is GL... i found it harsh coming from you guys....

by Im.Unique.YAY! on 8/9/2012 7:22:35 PM

I agree with all of the above

by Rgirl12 on 8/9/2012 7:20:13 PM

(In response to posts written by LovePeaceHope and HowToLove)

What I do not understand about the arguments about the nature of the above article is simply this. We live in a country which entitles us to certain natural rights, one of which is the freedom of speech. Girl's Life Magazine is most certainly entitled to publish any article they wish. Personally, I am glad to see Girl's Life stray from the usual articles and publish one like this one because America is developing an allergy to originality.
As consumers we can choose what magazines to subscribe to or what articles to read. And quite frankly, you are wasting your time writing comments saying that this magazine is teaching impressionable girls terrible messages. Stop wasting your time and go better yourself.

by sophlida on 8/9/2012 7:01:58 PM

I think this is kinda mean,I understand that they have their opinions,but why express them so harshly? You don't even know these people,and while I agree some of them aren't my favorite,they're still human beings with actual feelings. Nobody is perfect,so how can you judge people so easily??

by MadMaddie911 on 8/9/2012 6:41:51 PM

this is pretty rude.. i'm not fond of it, but whatever. i actually like miley cyrus

by Kalulah on 8/9/2012 6:36:53 PM

I found this funny, but GL I would love if you did something that could stop celeb hate, like Sel gomez. I would so appreciate that. In fact, I am gonna write an article in my journal about that! Thanks! Lauren C.

by FrenchMiss on 8/9/2012 6:01:46 PM

@alykat18, Selena Gomez is a sweet girl from Texas who is living her life. I say STOP SEL GOMEZ HATE! This all gets too far. She's not a drug addict or anything like Lindsey Lohan, she hasn't done anything wrong. Hey, I am a Belieber too, but I think its great they are dating. They are so happy. STOP SELENA GOMEZ HATE!

by FrenchMiss on 8/9/2012 6:00:03 PM

I totally agree with Sinkinginblack- this post was not meant to really hurt anyone at all..in fact everybody they are talking about really did some bad stuff. Yeah, I know everybody makes mistakes , me included, but it is ok to just have a little fun every once in a while. Please stop the the " Oh GL, I am sooo dissapointed " , please! GL is a great site with the best intentions , and I am pretty sure no one would actually send someone like Kim Kardashian to Mars. Seriously. Lighten up and live inn the moment.. I love you GL! ( Honestly , I am really sorry if I offended anyone )

by livviegirl10 on 8/9/2012 5:42:19 PM

@HowToLove: Sorry, but I think youre wrong. "I feel like lately this magazine is turning a bit to gossip too much, and I for one would be just happy if GL stuck to beauty, health, body, and personal tips, along with other non-negative posts, rather more helpful to make us each individually confident, happy, and strong. " Im GLAD theyre being unique and not sticking to superficial things like body and beauty. Some girls LIKE to hear humor once in a while and not get fashion tips or how to change youre body articles. To me, its not really making me confident, happy, and strong when I see EVERY post is about how to get a beach body before school starts or how to apply makeup. Image isnt everything, and that sounds like gossip to me. Thats why GL is amazing, they dont rely on superficial articles to appeal to the masses. They have something for EVERYONE, not just one person. [Sorry if I offend anyone, im just fed up with people today. <3]

by sinkinginblack on 8/9/2012 5:31:53 PM

This is funny. I really enjoyed the honestySmile

by CountryCutie4 on 8/9/2012 5:28:55 PM

Calm down. This was for laughs, not an actualy plan to send them away, and I loved it because it wasnt their usual fashion article or something! And I firmly believe everyone on this list should go [with the exception of Miley. Im not a fan but I dont dislike her that much.] I enjoyed the list and thought it was funny, especially the captions! Also, Theyre not bullying, theyre stating their opinions. In fact, what if I said YOU were bullying THEM because you told them it was mean? You wouldnt like it. We all have our own opinions. So, GL, continue to do what you do and dont only publish what the public wants, but post what you want too! Tong

by sinkinginblack on 8/9/2012 5:23:45 PM

This is super rude. I don't care if it was "meant for humor". You think this is sending a good message to girls? Because it's not. Some girls really look up to this site. And they are learning from this that if they are rude to another person, they can just say "it was meant for humor" and think it's okay. And it is actually really mean to say that about Lindsay Lohan. She made some wrong decisions, there are a lot of pressure on people these days, and it led her down the wrong path. And with Kristen Stewart, you need to know that everyone makes mistakes sometimes. I am not saying I 'm proud of these celeb's choices or that I forgive them, it's just that everyone makes mistakes. And you should not bully people because of that. I'm very disappointed in you, GL.

by LovePeaceHope on 8/9/2012 5:20:47 PM

While I do usually enjoy reading Girlslife, I'm finding this post harsh. I understand that it was just for humor, but I don't think It's teaching us good things. I feel it's a very negative post, and i suppose that I'd rather read about something positive, happy, and helping boost girls' self confidence.

by HowToLove on 8/9/2012 5:18:03 PM

omg everyone chill lol i loved this list and it was meant to be funny(and it is) these celebs have heard worse anyway...and i wish they would've added selena gomez to the list....just my opinion. now everyone please chill the freak out!!

by Alykat18 on 8/9/2012 5:11:35 PM

Im sorry but i think this is rude, like the one with K Stewert.
We know, she cheated, but that only affects 2 people. NOT THE WHOLE WORLD. And yes, i understand how the GL people wanted girls to take this as a joke. But some of these stars, like Miley, are role models to other girls. They look up to them. So i just wanted to get that out there, i hope GL stays appropriate and safe. Xoxo

Maggie P.

by red716 on 8/9/2012 4:12:15 PM

it's GL's opinion, read the magazine for what you like in it, don't criticize for one article that you should be able to laugh at anyway

by sstods on 8/9/2012 4:06:44 PM

Guys chill out I do think its kinda mean BUT ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD ITS NOT LIKE THESE PEOPLE R GOING TO MARS SO CHILL

by Gracie206 on 8/9/2012 4:04:04 PM

MOD!
I know that you all keep saying this was for humor and all, but it was actually mean. That is considered bullying. If you saw this and you were in it, how would you feel? I'm not trying to be mean or anything, I'm just trying to help. Smile
I do love Girlslife tho and I know not everyone is always going to agree on everything.
Toni.

Hey girl! Thanks for your input Smile This post was really intended for humor, you know we love our celebs! We appreciate all the comments our girls give us. xxoo
Maggie P.

by NeverSayNeverGirl on 8/9/2012 4:02:28 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD. I think this is really immature and judgemental. Some of us might have different views of these people. GL has been a magazine which I have been reading for more than two years now. It's supposed to be good quality and teach girls right from wrong. This-judging celebs who havent criticized or harmed GL in any way is wrong. I'm kind of dissapointed. I expected more from Gl...now it just seems like the magazine has changed. Like nothing much matters

Hey girl! Thanks for your input. This article was meant as humor and we hope that everyone can take it that way Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by The Total Diva on 8/9/2012 3:33:18 PM

finally! someone who doesn't like the same stars i do!seriously why is kim kardashian famous anyway?also chris brown beat up rhianna so he's a women abuser!plus most of those stars r over dramatic or inappropriate like miley cyrus.oh and kristin stewart always looks so deprested and cheated on robert pattinson! btw no offence to people who like this stars because pesonally i don't like any of these stars one bit.

by cgirl109 on 8/9/2012 3:30:18 PM

This is a little rude. Actually,I don't think some of these people did anything wrong!

by audz1199 on 8/9/2012 3:29:12 PM

This magazine and website are becoming more and more like other teen magazines obssessing about and insulting celebrities. I don't really care about celebrities. This has been the only magazine I have ever read for over 5 years. I like it because of the advice, quizzes, and stories. I think that's why most people read it. GL, hear our plea, don't turn into a stupid celebrity gossip magazine. You are better than that. Sorry for the Rant.

by beachgirl324 on 8/9/2012 3:13:40 PM

Am I the only one who found this rude and just unnecessary ?! Girlslife use to be about educating girls about life, family, beauty, and school.. but lately it just seems less than great.. or maybe Im just growing up :/
MOD
Why are we seeing posts like this?

Hey girl! Thanks for your feedback, we love to hear back from our readers Smile This post was intended as a humor piece and we hope everyone takes it that way.  Thank you for your input! xxoo
Maggie P.

by glamgrl250 on 8/9/2012 3:00:58 PM

I don't think Miley's really done anything wrong, she's in love- so if she wants to get married, go ahead.

by michipie205 on 8/9/2012 2:52:39 PM

Wow...Really? Geez...The funny thing is I'm not even a fan of Miley Cyrus or any of these people I just think its pretty immature to post this.

by Chloe<3 on 8/9/2012 2:33:40 PM

I think Jersey Shore should be sent to Mars. They cause too much drama and they tan so much. I also think Eminem should be sent to Mars because he wrote a bad song about Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey who are a very couple! But Miley Cyrus should totally stay because I love her music and her lover is Liam.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/9/2012 2:27:48 PM

this is a really cruel post and I expect way better from girslife this gets me really disappointed, people make mistakes

by stylesista on 8/9/2012 2:12:37 PM

by High Tops FTW on 8/9/2012 2:11:11 PM

While I dislike all of these guys, sending them to Mars would be a horrible idea.
Why?
They'd make another reality TV show about it.

by OMGabi on 8/9/2012 2:06:54 PM

seriously girlslife?
where's the message that even though you mess up, you're still a good person. Aren't you supposed to be telling young girls that it's alright not to be perfect? It's these kinds of expectations that lead to things like bullying and slut shaming. I'm thoroughly dissapointed by this. I expect better from you.

by earthyartist on 8/9/2012 2:05:21 PM

Oh girls LOL IT'S A JOKE!! STOP MAKING TOO MUCH DRAMA FOR NOTHING LOL!! SERIUSLY ???? LOL I SERIOUSLT THINK YOUR ARE THE ONES THAT NEED TO BE SENT TO MARS, LOL JK

by natalyc on 8/9/2012 2:02:26 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/9/2012 1:29:29 PM

Um excuse me! Are you serious?!
A lot of these people are annoying, plastic, or un-talented. But some of them ARE talented, I know they made mistakes, but this negativity isn't good, and teenagers shouldn't think it is.

by wxyz22 on 8/9/2012 1:20:09 PM

it is a little rude...
but its true.
I wouldn't send them to mars though. They would die. And what did Miley Cyrus do?
I havent heard about her since Hanna Montana the movie. :p

by LovelyDays111 on 8/9/2012 1:14:01 PM

You have no right to judge these people. Sure, they've made mistakes, but so have you. I'm not a fan of any of them, but for all you know, they could change someday. They could realize that they've done bad things and then change. Even if they didn't, this just teaches teenage girls to judge. We shouldn't judge people, famous or not.
Now, I'm not saying it's easy to not judge people; I'm pretty sure it's part of human nature. But so many of the people that I've judged have turned out to be amazing people.
So please don't judge. Hate their actions, but don't hate them.

by xxfabulouskilljoyxx on 8/9/2012 1:07:46 PM

WOW, this is obnoxious. I thought y'all loved Miley and Kristen, first off.
Everyone makes mistakes, and you guys need to just get over it. Taylor forgave Kanye, so why can't you? Yeah, it wasn't cool that Kristen cheated, but she realized she was making a mistake and ended it (even though everyone found out right after); besides, she lost her BF--that's punishment enough. Rihanna and Chris Brown were featured in each others' songs recently; clearly, they've gotten over the thing from years ago.
Kim, Lindsey, and the JS cast are full of drama and mistakes, but just ignore them and don't watch their shows/movies if you don't like them.
And what's your problem with Miley? She got engaged? Oh no! How dare she!
-.- Maggie P.

by Dawnstar on 8/9/2012 1:02:31 PM

I LOVE MILEY!

by AnnaB1234 on 8/9/2012 1:00:24 PM

Seriously??? I honestly think that this is completely rude. These people have made mistakes, but who hasn't? This is a VERY negative thing to be sharing with teenagers.

by luvelliekate on 8/9/2012 12:44:41 PM

I so agree :-P!

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/9/2012 12:43:15 PM

I agree with almost all of them. Kim Kardashian has been in the spotlight for too long, Kristen Stewart probably won't EVER find a husband that can put aside her mistakes, Lindsay Lohan has been in jail too many times to count, and I think Miley Cyrus needs some sort of break. This is just how I think....

by pretty123 on 8/9/2012 12:25:51 PM

I agree with everyone except for miley cyrusSmile

by giruiz on 8/9/2012 12:18:46 PM

Maybe some of us actually like these people? Nobody is perfect and they all make mistakes, its part of being human. So if you feel its necessary to bash these people, maybe YOU should be sent to Mars.

by madelainexox on 8/9/2012 12:13:08 PM