3 HOURS AGO August week 4 giveaways! Do you see your name? http://t.co/SudLdgIsd5

4 HOURS AGO What you really should know about braces: http://t.co/GgkBW8UVK1

5 HOURS AGO 5 fitness bloggers to follow...starting now: http://t.co/PyszNZ9bRk

COMMENTS

BTS Style File: Ace Fashion 101 with first-day outfit ideas and more!

Planning your first-day look but runnin’ low on inspiration? No sweat, stylista! We took our video cam behind-the-scenes of our back-to-school fashion shoot and got our favorite...

MOD-MOD-MOD
But the thing is, that I really loved him for a long time.
I mean we were friends for a few years before we started going out.
I was his date to his father's wedding.
He had asked me to move in with him after graduation.
He's 2 years older than me but I always felt really close with him.
Our breakup was a mutual decision.
He's in London and I'm in New York. The distance was too great.
He's really a great guy but I don't know what kind of a relationship I want from him anymore.

Hey girl!  Since you two were so close, maybe you can remain friends? It's always good to get space after a breakup but if you come together naturally again, you can let that happen as well. xxoo
Maggie P.

by earthyartist on 8/9/2012 2:19:48 PM

Hey everyone!! plz check out my club: Like a Blank canvas... Its meant for writers and poets, or readers!! you can find it on my profile. Posistions are also available.

by High Tops FTW on 8/9/2012 2:15:10 PM

I'm going to wear a neutral mocha colored lace dress with a fringe necklace to make a fashion statement and a pair of nude flats.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/9/2012 2:10:13 PM

MOD-MOD-MOD
I just broke up with my long distance boyfriend of 7 months. Things just didn't work out as we had planned and now he's seeing this model. He says I'm still his best friend and that he wants to try again in a while, but I just don't know how I feel about him anymore. I love him, but I was relieved when we broke up. What do I do?

Hey girl! I'm sorry about that Frown If you truly feel ready to move on, try to limit your conversations with him for awhile and see if it feels natural.  After awhile you'll be ready to try dating again! xxoo
Maggie P.

by earthyartist on 8/9/2012 2:09:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm very baby-faced and I was just wondering if you had any tips for helping me look a bit more mature. Thank-you Smile!!!

Hey girl! The best idea is to embrace your look as it is!  You can try to highlight your features by wearing a little mascara or lipgloss. xxoo
Maggie P.

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/9/2012 2:00:38 PM

I love that you put a Breanne Duren song in one of these videos! And great advice, thanks!

by darkduck12 on 8/9/2012 1:49:12 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Saturday I'm leaving to New Hampshire with my brother to spend time with family. We're going on the plane with just us and our seats might be separated. The three questions I have about the plane ride are what can I do to be entertained, how can I do my makeup and hair so it doesn't look awful, and what should I wear? I've heard that planes are cold and I haven't been on one in a while. Please help!

Hey girl! Why not try bringing along a magazine (GL, perhaps?) to read while you're on the plane.  I would wear comfy shorts or pants and layers up top in case it gets cold or hot.  For make up and hair, keep it simple! A cute pony or braid will stay in throughout the ride and simple mascara and concealer will keep you looking fresh. xxoo
Maggie P.

by Jetdoggy24 on 8/9/2012 1:35:28 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 8/9/2012 1:33:50 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Can I have a list of the songs that were in these videos?
Thanks!

Gold Mine by Breanne Duren

Come Home by Chappo

Ya Better Believe by Max Morgan

Anna Sun by Walk the Moon

xxoo
Maggie P.

by saysay65 on 8/9/2012 1:20:46 PM

Hey! Join my friend's club, EVERYTHING hair. She desperately needs members, and it's a great club. Please join for the sake of joining!
Smile