5 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

9 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

10 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Get beautiful on the beach!

Got your beach get-up ready for your weekend getaway? Not so fast! Even with a cute bikini on, it’s pretty hard to look adorbs at the...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
A bunch of kids from my school are taking a bus trip and we're going swimming. I'm kind of concerned because I have my 'period fat' around my belly button and I can't burn all that fat off with cardio by Thursday, what can I do to be more confident in my bikini??

Hey girl, if you're feeling bloated from your period, bring cute cover-up layers.  When you're rockin' the bikini, carrying yourself in a confident manner will make you look confident, which will also make you feel confident.  Love your bod, no matter what time of the month it is.

Karin E.

by iWillWrite on 2/18/2013 1:53:58 PM

nice

by Jbug77 on 8/20/2012 9:37:19 PM

I had to wear my swim team suit all summer for practices and competitions, and the design is a one-piece with a huge whole in the bag, and it made my tan lines really funky. I'm going to the beach this afternoon and i don't want to wear my bikini, but it'll look wierd cause of the tan-lines. What should I do?

Hey girlie! Everyone has tan lines at the end of the summer, so wear what you feel comfortable in and don't worry about it, other people probably won't even notice! xoxo

Kate G.

by hpseals1 on 8/15/2012 12:38:56 PM

My beauty tips for the beach are to use lip balm that contains SPF and wear waterproof makeup.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:24:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey so my and my sisters hangout with these 2 girls whenever we come to the beach. We all love having Lemonade Stands, so we always have a ton of them all together. Recently, they have been getting mad at us for having them because we always make a lot more money then them. They keep telling us the give all of our money to them so that they can both buy an IPad. They also say that we don't need the money that we make because our parents buy us whatever we want. and they say that we can't have anymore lemonade stands because we are taking their customers. But the thing is, we worked hard for our money and its our parents supplies so they can't just have our money. I don't know what to do to make them stop. How can i make them stop telling us to give them our money and and complaining?
Kat

Hey! you can't do anything about their behavior, but you're right it is your money that you earned. what you should do is try not to let their  comments bug you. Just keep making money, sounds like you guys are doing a good job!

Helen S.

by KatarinaG on 8/13/2012 7:43:07 PM

Hey guys! If you have any questions or need some advice, im a senior in hisghschool and I can probably help ya out!Smile

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:21:25 AM

That last one was good to know, although I already knew that. I burn easily

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/12/2012 9:47:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD! whats the best way to get rid of stomach hair? i shaved it once and it grew back thicker and darker!! will waxing do the same thing?

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately yes, waxing will do the same - it still has to grow in but it'll take longer. So you'll have a while where it's smooth and hair-free, but then it will still grow back all stubbly. Check out this article about your options - you could think about using hair bleachers, which leave the hair on your belly but make it look lighter and less noticeable! Or just go natural - we're humans, so it's normal to have some body hair! Everyone does <3

Lauren C.

by bunnehz on 8/12/2012 12:59:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hi! The bikini in the picture is so cute! Do you know where it's from?
Thank you so much! Smile

Hey girl! I'm not sure where the bikini is from- I bet Target or Walmart has a similar one, though! xoxo

Kate G.

by crazycow on 8/10/2012 9:14:37 AM

*MOD*
My parents really want me to chorus (they were both in it when they were my age, 13) but I can't sing at all! I don't want to disappoint them, but I'm also really nervous about actually singing. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

Hey girl! chorus is about learning to blend your voice in a group, so you might find yourself getting better nd being more comfortable the more you sing! If you really don't want to do chorus, tell your parents that you're interested in something else and chorus isn't your passion.  They'll want you to find something you love as much as they loved chorus! xoxo

Kate G.