Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

8 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

9 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Get beautiful on the beach!

Got your beach get-up ready for your weekend getaway? Not so fast! Even with a cute bikini on, it’s pretty hard to look adorbs at the...

Mod Mod Mod
Hey! So my friends and I are going to meet a new girl that just moved here tomorrow. How can I be friendly without making her uncomfortable? We are also going to the beach afterwards... would it be a good idea to invite her? There will be 15-20 people there and I don't want it to be awkward for her. Any advice? Thanks!!

Hey chica! It would be great to invite her to the beach if you guys want to get to know her better.  Make sure you guys try to keep the inside jokes to a minimum- you want her to feel like she's making friends, not like she's invading friend time.  Ask her questions about herself, but make sure to talk about yourselves, too, so she gets to know you.  As long as you all are friendly and make sure someone is talking to her (she might be too shy to start a conversation herself), then I'm sure she'll feel comfortable.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Lindseyy716 on 8/10/2012 1:04:01 AM

Mod?
My mom has a friend who went on this juice diet where she juiced a bunch of fruits and veggies and that's basically all she "ate" for a week. She lost 6 pounds! I was wondering if this is actually safe? School starts in about two weeks and I want to lose around 8 pounds (this may be wishful thinking) fast.
Thanks xx
Christina :]

Hey Christina,

Some people choose to go on "juice diets" or "juice cleanses" to drop a lot of weight fast, so it seems like it's a popular and safe thing. But to answer your question, NO it is not safe! You get certain vitamins and nutrients from the fruit, but you don't get everything you need - and that's what keeps your body working/healthy/strong against diseases, so it's dangerous to go without all those nutrients. It's wayyyy smarter to do it gradually by eating healthy, well-balanced meals, cutting out junk food, and getting some exercise every day. <3
Lauren C.

by girlygirl22werock on 8/9/2012 7:14:25 PM

Ummm.. I wish I had a few more weeks. I'm going back in a little over 1 week. Can I come live wherever you guys are? :]

by girlygirl22werock on 8/9/2012 7:06:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so school starts in about a month. Everyone is already talking about lunch tables. I know I'm gonna sit with my best friend except a lot of my friends she doesn't like. I keep on stressing out about it cause I can't get it off my mind and am scared who I am gonna sit with. Please help me get it off my mind and anything you can help to do, thanks?!!!

Hey girlie,

Try to calm down! It's ok to have two groups of friends that don't really get along - in fact, it's normal! You can't force people to like each other. But you could split your time - 3 days sitting with one group, 2 days sitting with the other. Or you could talk to your bestie and ask if your other friends could sit at your table, just so you can catch up with everyone without picking sides. Maybe they could sit on one side of you and she can sit on the other side, just to cut down on tension. Either way, it's not worth stressing about - it'll all work out! And it's only 30-50 minutes each day, ya know? It's not going to make or break a friendship if you don't let it <3
Lauren C.

by pumpernickel88 on 8/9/2012 6:44:36 PM

MOD!!!
Is it a bad idea to dye part of my hair green?

Hey girlie,

It's not "bad," but remember that dye does damage your hair over time, possibly making it brittle, dry, or discolored. Hair does grow though so, as long as you've got your parents' permission and really want to do it, it should be ok once in a while Smile
Lauren C.

by loveisodd54 on 8/9/2012 5:02:36 PM

My hair is the most bland color of brown. I want to add green highlights. Is this a bad idea?

by loveisodd54 on 8/9/2012 4:59:25 PM

MOD!
The back of my hair is shorter than the front. Are their any tips to help the back of my hair grow as long as the front? Thanks!

Hey girl! You could get all of your hair trimmed so that it is the same length and grows evenly.  xxoo
Maggie P.

by caligirl99 on 8/9/2012 2:37:34 PM

I'm naturally really pale in the school year, and i really want to have some sort of healthy glow from the summer to at least stay for about the month of september for homecoming. how do i keep a tan? or are there any good tanning lotions? I just dont want to look orange!! or like a ghost for that matter. Frown
Thanks!

Hey girl! Check out the beauty page on our site for tips about self (and safe!) tanning. xxoo
Maggie P.

by lillycap98 on 8/9/2012 1:39:29 PM

do you think Santa will give me a laptop for christmas? it may sound early but i want and need one. and have you ever asked for a electronic thing and got it?

Hey girl! I'm not sure what Santa's got in store this year, so ask your parents what you think it would be fair to ask Santa for.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smileygirl555 on 8/9/2012 11:43:54 AM

Hey girls! Are you entering middle school? Have you been in middle school, just have some questions? You've come to the right place! Join Middle School Talk For all things middle school! ages 10-15
xoxo
ps. find it on my profile!

by radiolovergirl on 8/9/2012 11:40:58 AM