AN HOUR AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

2 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

3 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

COMMENTS

5 things you wanna know about Tucker Albrizzi

The new zom com from the creators of Coraline, ParaNorman, is creeping to theaters Friday, Aug. 17. Are you excited?! Just in time to start getting us in the...

Hey have problems join my club Boy Problems ASAP!Plz!!

by AarynJ on 8/15/2012 11:31:26 AM

I'm excited to see ParaNorman! One thing that gives me the creeps are scary murder stories.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:59:07 PM

hey check out my profile and comment if u like

by auslly123 on 8/12/2012 12:03:17 AM

Spiders scare me enough for me to pee my pants!

by YayaYuiki on 8/11/2012 3:51:22 PM

DON'T MISS THIS!
Hey girls! Need an awesome profile or club icon? Then come to me! Just post on my profile what you're looking for, then once I find one, I'll post the link on your profile (or on my profile in-case yours isn't visible). Ask away! xx, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 3:11:15 PM

Hey DANCINGQU33n9812, the beauty spy email is lovemyloook@girlslife.com. Follow the same format and answer the same questions the other beauty spy's did. For example "Three ways to describe my beauty style:, I wear makeup:" etc. Be sure to also send in a clear pic of you with your username. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
How do you apply to be a Beauty Spy? Thanks!Smile Lynae P.

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 2:44:32 PM

I really wanna see this movie! It looks super cute and something me and my friends would like.

by Katgrace11 on 8/11/2012 2:32:09 PM

I am so excited for ParaNorman. Coraline is my absolute favorite movie, and I expect only good things to come from the good folks at Laika studios.

by The_Lorax on 8/11/2012 2:25:11 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live Your Life! Here we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk you can join! We'll be there to listen! It's also a great place for you to make friends! There is ONE position open!!! Hope you join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:51:03 PM

I'm not really interested in seeing ParaNorman... And yes he was on Big Time Rush and Good Luck Charlie! Smile

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:50:39 PM