2 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

5 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

6 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Disney's TRYathlon champ Olivia Holt

Everyone from Michelle Obama to Beyonce is challenging ya to get moving, but come Monday, there will be a new get-fit-fast gig in town. Disney XD will...

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live Your Life! Here we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk you can join! We'll be there to listen! It's also a great place for you to make friends! There is ONE position open!!! Hope you join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:42:44 PM

My parents like my friend and I like her to .But she always says that she likes a camp friend more to my face she hurts my feelings a lot and tell me not to touch her dolls and then she takes my favorite doll and said whenever we play she is mine . Sometimes she is really mean to me and never says sorry .thanks in advance !

Hey girl,

It sounds like she's being really mean! but if you like her and want to stay friends, try talking to her about it. Tell her that you like being friends with her but that you don't appreciate her being mean and that you want to share your dolls.

Meghan D.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/10/2012 10:59:24 PM

Last year for 6th grade I went to a new school and made brand new friends. Now this girl from my old school who was one of my best friends always stalks my new friends and wants to become best friends with them. she even got some of their numbers and started texting them!!! the truth about it is some of my new friends shes stalking are kinda getting creeped out, and arent really interested in becoming friends. Why is she doing this and how can i stop/prevent it??

Hey girl,

She is probably not stalking them, she just wants to be friends! If she was one of your best friends at your old school, I'm sure there are positive things you remember about her, so why not introduce her to your new friends and plan a group hangout? Encourage them to give her a chance so that you can all spend time together!

Meghan D.

by katiekakes8 on 8/10/2012 10:33:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I feel like no girls like me except my two besties Charlotte and Skyler who are two grades below me, there my neighbors... I want to become better friends with guys, well i am a tomboy, all I do is play sports and talk about sports I guess so... I hate make-up, i never talk about hair, makeup or clothes or if i do, rarely. Tips to become friends with guys? I am always told im a tomboy too... is this bad? thaaanks

Hey girl,

Of course there is nothing wrong with being a tomboy! If you want to have some more guy friends, just find a guy who looks kind and introduce yourself! If you start talking about a common interest (sports, etc.) he will want to talk to you and things will go from there!

Meghan D.

by coldplay12 on 8/10/2012 10:06:40 PM

I love Kickin' It!
MOD MOD MOD!
I have this one friend who I love, but she's really demanding. Like, I will say "Ya, I will look at your post in a sec" (because I am really busy) and then she says "NO. NOW!" and I say "Please stop being demanding, I am busy." and she says "No. Look at it NOW!" I am at the point where IDK what to do.

Hey girl, if she's your close friend, just be honest with her. Some friends can really get in your face about that. So next time she does that, just say give me a few minutes and I'll definitely do it. If she gives you attitude just be honest, say please stop...I will definitely do it in a couple.

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 6:22:03 PM

anyway....i loooove sports! i so wish i could be in this!

by emonade on 8/10/2012 6:15:03 PM