11 HOURS AGO Make sure your first school dance is a night to remember!: http://t.co/cpIIIDwyjP

12 HOURS AGO Got a bad case of dance fever? Here's all the homecoming advice you need: http://t.co/f1AVsQG1cd

13 HOURS AGO Get up & be active with your BFF this fall w/ these fab and festive fall activities!: http://t.co/sIdZZkduFe

COMMENTS

60 seconds with Disney's TRYathlon champ Olivia Holt

Everyone from Michelle Obama to Beyonce is challenging ya to get moving, but come Monday, there will be a new get-fit-fast gig in town. Disney XD will...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ever since I watched the Olympics I really liked watching Diving. I also liked watching gymnastics I always have, I'm 13 and I feel like I can't start gymnastics. My friend from where I used to live is going to start and train with a personal trainer. Where I live now I have many good friends but I don't know if I should try gymnastics. (sorry if that was confusing!) but i also founds friend that would try diving with me. Which is good! I don't really know what I'm asking for maybe just if I should or shouldn't try gymnastics? And I have another question, since gymnastics and diving is similar would it be a good idea if I did gymnastics and then diving? Or do divers have to learn gymnastics before diving since its pretty much the same? Sorry that was really confusing but I really need some advice! Please!

Hey girl! It might be too late to start gymnastics if you want to go to the olympics or compete, but you can try diving, which I don't think takes any gymnastics background. xoxo

Kate G.

by Pinkkatie1999 on 8/20/2012 9:58:13 PM

No offence to Olivia Holt, but her character Kim in really stupid. It's like she beats up every guy in sight and cries if her hair is messy

by ColosalMascara on 8/19/2012 9:09:12 AM

How do you become a modder.

Hey girl,

If you're 18+, check out this page: http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Scroll down to the "WHERE" section and read on for more info on applying to be a mod!
Lauren C.

by hbgirl2001 on 8/16/2012 9:07:15 PM

I like to ride bikes and go for jogs with my friends to stay fit.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:37:44 PM

I'm starting to get a lot of pimples on my face. School starts tomorrow, and I kinda don't want them getting worse. What are ways to make pimples go away faster, without popping them? Are there even ways to prevent them?

Hey! check this out: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/02/01/skin-pimples-blackheads.aspx

Helen S.

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 5:04:08 PM

by hbgirl2001 on 8/14/2012 12:41:37 PM

MOD
So when i am in a club(i am president)it won't let me comment it will only let me do a status update!
Thanks xoxoSmile

Hey girlie,

I know club members are only able to comment, while the club creator is able to make status updates. Were you able to also comment on the statuses before? If that used to be something you could do and now you can't, definitely let us know. I'm sorry I don't know more (as a mod, we aren't in any clubs!), but try emailing brittany@girlslife.com explaining your whole situation (including your username and club name) for more info. <3
Lauren C.

by girliegirl1314 on 8/12/2012 1:13:55 AM

hey check out my profile and comment if u like!

by auslly123 on 8/12/2012 12:01:06 AM

Mod mod mod
I have a big problem. I have a brother two years older than me who has a tiny speaking disability. He is violent and has to take medicine. The problem is he is always bullying me. He calls me fat, a retard, and tells me I don't have any friends. He also pushes, shoves, hits, punches, and throws things at me. He is violent to everyone in my family but mostly me. I tell my parents but they don't believe me unless they see it. When they don't they just tell me I'm being dramatic, I'm making it up, or its my fault, that I provocted him. If they see it they just tell him to stop and send him to his room. This has been going on for over two years. I've tried to talk to them about it but they just brush it off and don't do anything. Please help!!! All the adults I'm close to are friends with my parents. Thank you!

Well here's the deal, my brother was kind of like that too. When we would fight, my parents would just say to stop and it never made any difference. It kind of sucks, but its a part of growing up with an older brother. Mine was even 2 years older as well. However your situation is a bit different because your brother seems more violent. My advice to you is to avoid him. And when he does try to provoke you, ignore him. It totally sucks, but he bothers you to get a reaction. He wants to see you upset. So if you just ignore him, he wont be getting a reaction anymore and he'll be disappointed. Maybe in time if you ignore him enough, he'll stop. Also as he grows up and matures he'll stop eventually. But try ignoring him. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by Rosie1 on 8/11/2012 10:03:45 PM

DON'T MISS THIS!
Hey girls! Need an awesome profile or club icon? Then come to me! Just post on my profile what you're looking for, then once I find one, I'll post the link on your profile (or on my profile in-case yours isn't visible). Ask away! xx, Ann

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 8/11/2012 3:15:12 PM

If you need advice or just want to talk about what's going in your life then join Live Your Life! Here we give advice on anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile Even if you just want to talk you can join! We'll be there to listen! It's also a great place for you to make friends! There is ONE position open!!! Hope you join! ♥♥♥

by PeaceKool on 8/11/2012 12:42:44 PM

My parents like my friend and I like her to .But she always says that she likes a camp friend more to my face she hurts my feelings a lot and tell me not to touch her dolls and then she takes my favorite doll and said whenever we play she is mine . Sometimes she is really mean to me and never says sorry .thanks in advance !

Hey girl,

It sounds like she's being really mean! but if you like her and want to stay friends, try talking to her about it. Tell her that you like being friends with her but that you don't appreciate her being mean and that you want to share your dolls.

Meghan D.

by OneDirection1843 on 8/10/2012 10:59:24 PM

Last year for 6th grade I went to a new school and made brand new friends. Now this girl from my old school who was one of my best friends always stalks my new friends and wants to become best friends with them. she even got some of their numbers and started texting them!!! the truth about it is some of my new friends shes stalking are kinda getting creeped out, and arent really interested in becoming friends. Why is she doing this and how can i stop/prevent it??

Hey girl,

She is probably not stalking them, she just wants to be friends! If she was one of your best friends at your old school, I'm sure there are positive things you remember about her, so why not introduce her to your new friends and plan a group hangout? Encourage them to give her a chance so that you can all spend time together!

Meghan D.

by katiekakes8 on 8/10/2012 10:33:06 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I feel like no girls like me except my two besties Charlotte and Skyler who are two grades below me, there my neighbors... I want to become better friends with guys, well i am a tomboy, all I do is play sports and talk about sports I guess so... I hate make-up, i never talk about hair, makeup or clothes or if i do, rarely. Tips to become friends with guys? I am always told im a tomboy too... is this bad? thaaanks

Hey girl,

Of course there is nothing wrong with being a tomboy! If you want to have some more guy friends, just find a guy who looks kind and introduce yourself! If you start talking about a common interest (sports, etc.) he will want to talk to you and things will go from there!

Meghan D.

by coldplay12 on 8/10/2012 10:06:40 PM

I love Kickin' It!
MOD MOD MOD!
I have this one friend who I love, but she's really demanding. Like, I will say "Ya, I will look at your post in a sec" (because I am really busy) and then she says "NO. NOW!" and I say "Please stop being demanding, I am busy." and she says "No. Look at it NOW!" I am at the point where IDK what to do.

Hey girl, if she's your close friend, just be honest with her. Some friends can really get in your face about that. So next time she does that, just say give me a few minutes and I'll definitely do it. If she gives you attitude just be honest, say please stop...I will definitely do it in a couple.

lauren r.

by WinnieGirlie on 8/10/2012 6:22:03 PM

anyway....i loooove sports! i so wish i could be in this!

by emonade on 8/10/2012 6:15:03 PM