AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

August Bags 4 Babes week 1 winners

Forget those lazy summer days! That 6 a.m. wakeup is gonna be tote-ally worth it once ya throw one of these cuties into the back-to-school mix. August...

mod mod mod
i'm starting 7th grade august 15. Any advice?

Hey girl!

My best advice is to just stay true to yourself and don't do anything you don't want to. In middle school, people sometimes try to be someone they're not. Staying true to who you are can get you through anything. Make lots of friends and hang out with lots of different people, and just have fun!

Rachael A.

by leisnow on 8/10/2012 3:11:18 PM

Mod Mod Mod!!!
I have these weird bump in the upper left corner of my ear. I just went to the doctor two times in a week and i really don't want to go the doctor again. help!!!

Hey girl!

Unfortunately, that's probably the best option. I know you've been to the doctor a lot but I have no idea what the bump could be! Only a doctor would know exactly what it is and what to do about it.

Rachael A.

by Sarah510 on 8/10/2012 2:41:33 PM

I'm so happy!This is the first thing i've ever won the lunchbox is perfect for school i've been needing a new one.

by odysseygirl54467 on 8/10/2012 2:06:42 PM

Aw, oh well, maybe next time, hope I can be able to get that LL.Bean canvas guide bag for my birthday or something?

by Susmita24 on 8/10/2012 1:54:03 PM

Actually I think I'm going to use it as a makeup bag Laughing

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/10/2012 1:27:29 PM

Oh, I won the Hadaki clutch? I'm going to use it as a pencil case this year! I had to use my mail forwarding address though, so I'm going to have to wait a bit longer Laughing

by Shadow.Fall691 on 8/10/2012 1:24:49 PM

dang. i really wanted the L.L. bean bag and the last bag

by myfatsquirrel on 8/10/2012 1:23:51 PM

I made a bet with my mom that if I could read 10 books while I'm visiting my dad, she would get me something. I've chose a couple things that I would like, but I don't know which one I definitley want. I chose an iPod touch, a laptop, or a smart phone. A smart phone would be handy for school, but I don't know! Which one should I choose? Thanks! <3

Hey girl!

Sounds like you really can't go wrong with whatever you choose. A smart phone is totally handy and you can use it in so many situations for so many things. Plus, you can load your music onto most smart phones so you would have your phone and music in one. A laptop is great but I'm sure you would use the phone more.

Rachael A.

by jrprodigy12 on 8/10/2012 1:15:22 PM

It's been 4 WHOLE weeks and I still haven't received my prize.

Hey girl!

I'm sorry for the delay, but thanks for being patient! Sometimes it just takes a while for the prizes to be mailed out. My suggestion is to wait another two weeks, and if you haven't received it, please email brittany@girlslife.com or trish@girlslife.com and they can help you. We apologize again!

Rachael A.

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/10/2012 1:06:19 PM

I didn't win, as always. But I won a Nook Tablet from the Fierce Readers contest, so I'm super happy!

Here we will give you advice on ways to become movie stars, models, fashionistas, dancers, and singers. For the Broadway headed babes, the Youtube singers, the fashion designer, and the beautiful chicks. Hope to wave to you one day in Broadway. Join my club, Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 8/10/2012 1:05:06 PM