1 HOURS AGO 19+ stellar polishes to primp in: http://t.co/hHcERJybSS

13 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

16 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

COMMENTS

Become a beauty pro with these 4 genius storage ideas

It’s the summer of Pinterest, and Pinterest has definitely been taking over our lives here at the GL beauty closet. We’ve been newly inspired (after a few...

I love it I'm going to 8th grade and I finally get to use my locker very helpful Laughing

by lilmizzswager on 7/10/2013 6:19:37 AM

where can you buy those Storage solution #4 cups and glasses???

by Susmita24 on 8/22/2012 1:38:54 PM

These tips are really good, especially the nail polish one, an the vintage looking vanity tray looks SO cute! I will be sure to try them both!

by JustHowWeDo on 8/19/2012 11:50:48 PM

How do I become a modder?

Hey girl! Check out this page and see if it helps! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Lauren I.

by kgirls2001 on 8/17/2012 4:40:02 PM

My beauty storage solutions are to hang necklaces on my bedposts and line nail polish along the frame of my mirror.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:53:38 PM

These are really helpful! Thanks, GL! ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/14/2012 3:41:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im skinny & really tall, but i suck in my stomach ALL THE TIME! its not REALLY bad or anything, but its just a bit more of a gut than i want. sometimes during sitting/slouching: i appear to have 'rolls' which look bigger than they really are.) my stomach tends to get larger at night, after eating, & "that time of the month". i get really insecure about it sometimes when its as big as my chest- or sometimes even bigger! i dont wanna lose weight or anything, but i really want some more muscle in my lower abs to hold in the stomach a lil bit.
any advice?

Hey girl-

Honestly, we all feel like we have that issue. And I've yet to see a girl who NO rolls when shes sitting or slouching! If you wanna tone your tummy, check out an ab routine or take a pilates or yoga class! Running is  great way to tone your abs as well.

good luck!
simone s.

by *epic fail* on 8/14/2012 2:50:51 PM

bEaUtY
outfits, makeup, hair, skincare, and more! jion today!!
XOXO
Rae ( have new ideas for the club, posting qizzes and contests soon!)

by butterflygirl14 on 8/14/2012 1:06:44 PM

MODMODMOD
My eyes are green/gray/brown. What color makeup would make my eyes look greener? Thanks! Laughing <3

Helen S.

by horselover303 on 8/13/2012 8:22:08 PM

Where am I gonna find all those items? If I could find them, that would cost me a fortune. Well, I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:12:09 PM