7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR

COMMENTS

Become a beauty pro with these 4 genius storage ideas

It’s the summer of Pinterest, and Pinterest has definitely been taking over our lives here at the GL beauty closet. We’ve been newly inspired (after a few...

I love it I'm going to 8th grade and I finally get to use my locker very helpful Laughing

by lilmizzswager on 7/10/2013 6:19:37 AM

where can you buy those Storage solution #4 cups and glasses???

by Susmita24 on 8/22/2012 1:38:54 PM

These tips are really good, especially the nail polish one, an the vintage looking vanity tray looks SO cute! I will be sure to try them both!

by JustHowWeDo on 8/19/2012 11:50:48 PM

How do I become a modder?

Hey girl! Check out this page and see if it helps! http://www.girlslife.com/page/Intern-at-Girls-Life.aspx

Lauren I.

by kgirls2001 on 8/17/2012 4:40:02 PM

My beauty storage solutions are to hang necklaces on my bedposts and line nail polish along the frame of my mirror.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:53:38 PM

These are really helpful! Thanks, GL! ~<3 Hailey D.

by #HaileyDee on 8/14/2012 3:41:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
im skinny & really tall, but i suck in my stomach ALL THE TIME! its not REALLY bad or anything, but its just a bit more of a gut than i want. sometimes during sitting/slouching: i appear to have 'rolls' which look bigger than they really are.) my stomach tends to get larger at night, after eating, & "that time of the month". i get really insecure about it sometimes when its as big as my chest- or sometimes even bigger! i dont wanna lose weight or anything, but i really want some more muscle in my lower abs to hold in the stomach a lil bit.
any advice?

Hey girl-

Honestly, we all feel like we have that issue. And I've yet to see a girl who NO rolls when shes sitting or slouching! If you wanna tone your tummy, check out an ab routine or take a pilates or yoga class! Running is  great way to tone your abs as well.

good luck!
simone s.

by *epic fail* on 8/14/2012 2:50:51 PM

bEaUtY
outfits, makeup, hair, skincare, and more! jion today!!
XOXO
Rae ( have new ideas for the club, posting qizzes and contests soon!)

by butterflygirl14 on 8/14/2012 1:06:44 PM

MODMODMOD
My eyes are green/gray/brown. What color makeup would make my eyes look greener? Thanks! Laughing <3

Helen S.

by horselover303 on 8/13/2012 8:22:08 PM

Where am I gonna find all those items? If I could find them, that would cost me a fortune. Well, I guess it doesn't matter anyway.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/13/2012 7:12:09 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

SPOTTED: Teenage revolutionary Vivian Apple!

3,000 “Believers” are missing or dead, and Vivian Apple may be the only one who can save them.  Because for her, the Apocalypse was just the beginning. CLICK HERE for more.