1 HOURS AGO Bring on the new month with a DIY calendar!: http://t.co/mNSrvdHjnm

2 HOURS AGO Growing pains: How to tell if you and your guy are on the same page: http://t.co/6Z22JoMgWH

4 HOURS AGO #DailyFiveaway: 3 on-the-go gals grab a fully loaded @Microsoft Surface 2: http://t.co/eVkNdGrXI2

COMMENTS

Become a beauty pro with these 4 genius storage ideas

It’s the summer of Pinterest, and Pinterest has definitely been taking over our lives here at the GL beauty closet. We’ve been newly inspired (after a few...

MODMODMOD
I got the email for the 7 day shampoo challenge from buzz babes on the 30th. It said it should get here within 2 weeks. Today marks 2 weeks and it hasn't came yet!. Should it be getting here soon or is it just taking longer cause I live farther away? I live in Minnesota. Thanks!

Hey girlie! Send your Buzz Babe question to buzzbabes@girlslife.com.  Someone will let you know what's up! xoxo

Kate G.

by ellie hills on 8/13/2012 12:12:26 PM

MOD! If I wanted to shrink my stomach (just a little bit) how many pounds should I aim at losing?

Hey chica! It isn't about pounds, it's about how you feel and how you look.  Don't focus on the scale, just focus on how healthy you feel and whether you look healthy (NOT whether you look "skinny", which can be dangerous and lead to over exercising or an eating disorder). xoxo

Kate G.

by rocketqueenxo on 8/13/2012 11:40:27 AM

Hey! Do you have a ton of nail polish or nail sets.. But not enough room? Well then here's a great idea that works for me: I have a lime green plastic bin that i use to hold all my polish,nail files, nail clippers..etc. It works great and is easy to carry from room to room! Plus the color matches my room! 😊

by DBateman16 on 8/13/2012 8:32:22 AM

LizzieDee:
On the club under the description, it will say Be a Member!
If you click that, you are now a member of that club! Smile

by LovelyDays111 on 8/12/2012 11:26:32 PM

I would totes love to see more of these!!!! Love em!!!!

by rizzle1515 on 8/12/2012 8:50:49 PM

How do you join clubs?

by LizzieDee on 8/12/2012 8:22:38 PM

I want to do this now!! AWESOME!!! Perfect solution! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/12/2012 3:58:29 AM

Hey girlies! Check out my new club Style Spy. We deal with everything beauty. Including makeup, hair styles, and fashion (of course!) All positions open. Thanks! <3

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 8/12/2012 12:32:38 AM

chicas- are you a MASSIE? join Pretty Committee<333 to be the last officer- MASSIE BLOCK!
<3 xoxo cami

by camigal on 8/11/2012 11:01:48 PM

Hey texgirl12345, I think that's kinda cool. And she does have a point girly. Brand name things aren't always the best for you. Before you say you dislike the stuff she's making, give it a chance. Sometimes homemade things are the best. Xoxo

HELP!
my mom is making me make my own beauty stuff. you know like makeup hair shampoo and Conditioners do Moisturizers body scrubs bath salts and more and i don't like it at all. she says store bought products are loaded with bad stuff. i don't know what to do please help me! Lynae P.

by texgirl12345 on 8/11/2012 4:47:23 PM